Let's cut it short to the question in case you don't want to read the whole text : In TL;DR - Is there anyway to find the voice dialog/audio file, and replace them with the same audio files, bnut in another language, while keeping the texts untouched ?

Ok, I have to admit, it's not exactly an issue, but it's still pretty technical, so I guess it fall under this forum section.

Here's the point & explanation : I recently switched my game from french to english, mainly for the sake of the parsers and various tools that only work if you game is in english. (Also, it's sometimes tedious to mentally translate the name of perks/combo when you read the forums so it spare me some neurons).

However, I have to admit that I kinda miss the french voices. It's not a problem tyo understand what character say (I've done pretty much all quest many times anyway), but it's mainly nostalgia. The dubbing was for some character surprisingly good (usually in half of the game/tv show, it's pretty bad). Most of them are on Tortage, so it's not like you speak to them everyday, but still. Royo's tone was hilarious, for instance, and I miss this basterd. Also, Conan was awesome because his text is said by the official french dubber of Arnold Schwarzenegger. So hearing him spitting his bad-ass lines is completely awesome, because it's remind me the movies.

So, my question is : Is there anyway to keep all text in english, but replace the english audio file by trhe french one ? (I've backedup everything).

I've looked around in the folders, but I suspect it's hidden somewhere in the RDBDATA files. With a little hope, there's one rdb file that hold the audio file, but I doubt it a bit. If anyone have anyclue, I would be glad to hear them, thanks