Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tali DT pvp build

Default tali DT pvp build

Hello I am looking for tali DT pvp build if someone can give me some advices and show me some builds thanks!

http://goo.gl/TZAxzQ kill farm spec. shadowed soul is pro, but if your gear is bad you might want invulnerable soul.

thanks and which hex do you prefer to use? dmg only one or second one with some amount of healing?

just shadow hex, i never even had blood hex on my hotbar.

Why put the one point into Improved Dread Fury? Why not just put that into Shadowed Blade?
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    Why put the one point into Improved Dread Fury? Why not just put that into Shadowed Blade?
    The real question is: why the second point in Shadowed Balde and not in Seal of Chaos instead

DT without the mana tap in PvP? Thought that was obvious to feat.

lol ****ing pve'ers... seal of chaos and mystical banes, the only point to spec that trash is to troll casters mana, total waste of points.

Without mana what can mana users do.

Shadowed Soul is good only against necromancer. Against other classes it's completly bad (ok, it will increase your hex damage, so if you really like this bad spell, go for it). It is bad because you lose too much survivability/group support to get that.

DT is not supposed to use CoA only, CoI is also very good for PvP. The short cooldown means you can switch frequently and it really is very good against mages/dts/pom/tos, not only because of the mana drain, but the retributive damage is sick. Feated CoI = I win button against the classes I mentioned.
    I need to test if it works against ranger/conq dots and if it's viable or not, but I doubt that i'm going to waste my time on a class getting a revamp.

I personally hate talisman and i'm not going to use it unless they revamp the DT and it becomes a must have weapon, but if I change my mind, i'd run with something like this: http://goo.gl/KPTXGl

Feated SoC is also very good, the damage is very nice and will help your survivability as well.

TBH with you, I don't see how tali can give anything good for you unless you're interested in duels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast