Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the **** is happening? (PvE DPS T4 vs LL/TIGER)

Default What the **** is happening? (PvE DPS T4 vs LL/TIGER)

Hello DTs

I was trying the new stuff at the testlive server and i was shocked when I saw the T4 gear lying there, just waiting for me to test it out.

The results:
    Full PvE T4 (protection set) with +-400 unholy damage:
    1400~1500 dps
    Full PvE T4 (heavy set) with +- 400 unholy damage:
    1620 <- max dps I could get with several parses

FULL PVE TIGER/LL/SC WITH IBIS AND ENTROPY <- LIVE SERVER
    1580~1720 dps

Same rotation, straw man, parse, build, AA.

What is happening? Isn't T4 supposed to do 1800+ dps? Why i'm doing more dps with kithai gear on the live server than on testlive with t4? I'm completly lost.
    Last edited by Lerael; 11th February 2014 at 01:17.

Isn't that supposed to be pvp based? Do they have a test straw man for pvp vs pve?

well you cant have it all I guess. oh and btw theres always been differences in numbers between live and testlive server so you either do it all on testlive or none

Bells mirth doesn't parse on straw man
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 11th February 2014 at 04:49.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Are you using the same full general and like 30 unspent points that you seem to be using on testlive to do such little damage?

how many strawman did you do?

Dps on DT is very variable. Maybe you have not been lucky on crits

You have to be up all night to get Lucky

but he´s come too far, to give up..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    well you cant have it all I guess. oh and btw theres always been differences in numbers between live and testlive server so you either do it all on testlive or none
    I get much better parses on live but gotta say that I have full AA and a much wider choice of accessories there (since I haven't been able to transfer any chars to TL for ages, I'm trying to get FC's support to assist me atm...)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I've read somewhere that char transfer on TL did work. You may have to try more than once though

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyy View Post
    Are you using the same full general and like 30 unspent points that you seem to be using on testlive to do such little damage?
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    how many strawman did you do?

Dps on DT is very variable. Maybe you have not been lucky on crits

You have to be up all night to get Lucky
    Looking at my parse, +- 10 with the heavy set and just a few with the protection set. And no, it's not that variable, you always get very similar damage done and dps in the end.

If testlive really is different, I guess we have a huge problem, funcom. How are we supposed to test things if we can't compare it with the live version?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast