Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Experienced advice needed

Send me a tell in game when you are on, my DT name is Yaggasoth or Promecia. I can bring you on 6 man and we can see what is going on.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclese View Post
    Send me a tell in game when you are on, my DT name is Yaggasoth or Promecia. I can bring you on 6 man and we can see what is going on.
    Thank you a lot, I try to find you, when online

Default your feat tree??

not really a expert DT either but why do you have CoA and Pes. perked?? if you are tanking in Pes. then you are losing 6 pts in which you could place somewhere else to help get more dps???? pls correct me if i am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    not really a expert DT either but why do you have CoA and Pes. perked?? if you are tanking in Pes. then you are losing 6 pts in which you could place somewhere else to help get more dps???? pls correct me if i am wrong
    Yea, you are right.
    It is my testing build, where I swith between CoP and CoA. But If I use only CoP then 6 points is usable in other places like + 15% melle in general tree. I try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordorm View Post
    Yea, you are right.
    It is my testing build, where I swith between CoP and CoA. But If I use only CoP then 6 points is usable in other places like + 15% melle in general tree. I try it.
    I thought that weapon damage was nearly useless for a DT (it only increases white hits damage). Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Damodred View Post
    Am I wrong?
    yes, but magical rating is more effective to boost your damage

in addition there are hidden aggro stats that only affect physical damage. once these abilities could be feated by any soldier (and melee dd), now they are hidden and set by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post

in addition there are hidden aggro stats that only affect physical damage. once these abilities could be feated by any soldier (and melee dd), now they are hidden and set by default.
    Can you explain all these a little more?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by Hama View Post

He cant explain this, but I will:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction

Hate Modifiers apply to all damage and Threat tools like SOC,Retaliation,COH,Irritate, Soldiers main combo has hidden Hate.

Check out more of this NEW[/sarcasm] mechanincs on Newcommer forums.

no, that is not what i meant. if you would have played a templar before he became op you would surely know what i mean sidar.

there were skills (see climbing, hiding) where you could spent up to 800 points to (decrease for melee dd) increase (for soldiers) your generated threat through physical combodamage. 800 points doubled the soldiers base hate through physical combohits. now you automatically gain the max. points and the stats are hidden. that's why you now can spent nearly all of your skillpoints. before the changes you had to decide what you need - hate or hiding f.ex.

edit: these are minor effects but they are real and no fiction...first inform, then rant
    Last edited by Hama; 14th February 2014 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidar View Post
    Hate Modifiers apply to all damage and Threat tools like SOC,Retaliation,COH,Irritate,
    Are you just asuming this because many think this to be true or do you KNOW this?

I happen to have tested this a few days back and we could find no evidence that the treat on irritate is affected by hate modifiers.
    If you did then I would very much like to know how you tested this and how you came to this conclusion.

We tested it in onyx with a guardian and a necro. The guardian bodypulled 1 mob, irritated, we wait +/- 10secs for the initial bonus-threat on the irritate to be gone and the necro starts with white hits.

Without hate modifiers the necro needed white 10hits with his dagger(without crits)to grab aggro after a irritate.
    With hate modifiers (boosting the guards hate by >30%) we still needed 10 hits.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 14th February 2014 at 22:55.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast