Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Razer Nostromo vs DT

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    Main problem was the lack of buttons, I had to make the directionals of the nostromo switch to hotbars. The lack of fast access buttons, such as f1 and f2, make me lose too much time switching stances. I know I need to get used to it, but the lack of fast buttons is hurting me. That's why I need references.

I'm using a Razer Naga as well so it is playable, but as I said, i'm wasting too much time to do things that I need a very fast reaction (stance dance, combo steps).
    I switched from a nostromo to the g13 for this reason. Downside is the joystick is less responsive, upside is moar buttons.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Main problem was the lack of buttons, I had to make the directionals of the nostromo switch to hotbars. The lack of fast access buttons, such as f1 and f2, make me lose too much time switching stances. I know I need to get used to it, but the lack of fast buttons is hurting me. That's why I need references.

I'm using a Razer Naga as well so it is playable, but as I said, i'm wasting too much time to do things that I need a very fast reaction (stance dance, combo steps).
    Later this week i can post my setup i use with a G700 which has less buttons compared to the naga. I dont use hot bar swapping or shift at all.

Stances on wheel and one instant spell on pushing the wheel.
    Standard combos on the thumbstick, 2*BFA and ASFOF and LL. If you want (i dont) bind shift to one of your mouse buttons and you can have all combos you ever need on the thumb, including 3*mystical bane and one debuff combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Thizon View Post
    Later this week i can post my setup i use with a G700 which has less buttons compared to the naga. I dont use hot bar swapping or shift at all.

Stances on wheel and one instant spell on pushing the wheel.
    Standard combos on the thumbstick, 2*BFA and ASFOF and LL. If you want (i dont) bind shift to one of your mouse buttons and you can have all combos you ever need on the thumb, including 3*mystical bane and one debuff combo.
    Stances on the scroll is a good idea, i'll try that!

Stances on the scroll is a good idea, i'll try that!
    I don't know if you can do it in AoC, But i had them bounded to Shift-Up/down Scroll because i'm always zooming in and out. .P

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I don't know if you can do it in AoC, But i had them bounded to Shift-Up/down Scroll because i'm always zooming in and out. .P
    Nostromo has a scroll itself, so I can use the mouse to switch stance (its much more confortable and faster to use) and let the Keyboard scroll to zoom in/out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12