Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP T2 VS t4 (Sword)

Thumbs down

Lerael, 99% of current players never spent 30 minutes testing their weapons on other players (arena) or straw man,

what you can find here in the forum,

T4 is the best,

t3 craft are good,

nothing more....

(the others 1% are not in the forum, it seems)

Quote Originally Posted by Marechal View Post
    Lerael, 99% of current players never spent 30 minutes testing their weapons on other players (arena) or straw man,

what you can find here in the forum,

T4 is the best,

t3 craft are good,

nothing more....

(the others 1% are not in the forum, it seems)
    I'm using the PvE T2 sword and I must say i'm not happy with my DPS. The only thing that can fit into my playstyle and increase my dps at the same time is the sword, and that's why i'm here, to see what people with experience think about it.

Since you guys are really giving good informations, can I ask for more? I'm currently using the PvP Mage rings and necklace, does any of you know if funcom introduced new rings/necklace that is better for PvP? I mean, more DPS without losing too much survivability.

I don't play PvP for kills or ****, I just want to win team fights using 100% of my character, so itens that completly removes my survivability to increase my DPS won't interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    and I heard the T4 sword is not that hard to get.
    Whoever told you this was mistaken. First you gotta kill entity, then you gotta hope that the sword drops, then you gotta hope you beat out the other 10 DTs in your raid cause that is all anyone plays anymore.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Whoever told you this was mistaken. First you gotta kill entity, then you gotta hope that the sword drops, then you gotta hope you beat out the other 10 DTs in your raid cause that is all anyone plays anymore.
    I've seen several dt's in minis with nothing but blue faction gear yet they have that sword and t4 rings, so it depends on who you are in your guild to how easy it is to get I suppose, but it's still less than a grind than a pvp 10 weapon :/
    Last edited by Suctum; 21st December 2013 at 10:58.
    Doomsayer 2008

Blue iron hammer, ibis, t4, rest bad
    The Law

I'll close my topic.

After 2 or 3 years (I do not remember), my brazilian friends helped me crafting an Ibis and now i've officialy abbandoned my PvE T2 sword.
    I can say that the ibis makes a huge difference (I must be crazy because I think i'm doing much more crit hits than before, in PvE and PvP). Most combos are doing more or less the same physical damage with some VERY strange variations.
    Repeating, I can be really crazy with the crit part, but i'm very serious about the strange physical damage variations of the combos.

So if you don't have an Ibis or T4, you should get one (The PvP t2-T3 after changes are probably ok too) asap.

Thanks again for the information, people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12