Thread: PVP Suggestion - Arena Rankings

Default PVP Suggestion - Arena Rankings

Implement a system that allows for 2 v 2, 3 v 3 and 6 v 6 to compete in arena's and mini games with rankings and rewards that are as epic as what the higher tier raids offer.

Instead of Guilds, allow for players to create and sign up for teams that compete in the league itself. Attach statistics and rankings to the system, this only natural in competitive play.

Rewards
    1. Tier gear within the ranks that are based on skill (Like WoW)
    2. Mounts
    3. New Combos for PVP(based on skill)

In order to make players compete and want to get better, it is obvious that you must attach a carrot to the end of a stick in order for them to strive for it. Some people naturally are not competitive in nature, but do enjoy rewards for their efforts.

This idea should have been implemented 4 years ago, I am not even sure why it hasn't been now.

I would re-sub for this like INSTANTLY!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

This will work with proper population, with current one it wouldnt shoot.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Thumbs up

People have been asking for this for years, if they came out with something like this I would sub for a year in an instant
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I would have to be something very simple, easy to implement to existing maps.
    Like,

1v1 duels ranking.
    Individual ranks from attending Tournament Mode matches

We can only wish xD

Me and my team would be back in a hot minute for this.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    I would have to be something very simple, easy to implement to existing maps.
    Like,

1v1 duels ranking.
    Individual ranks from attending Tournament Mode matches

We can only wish xD
    1 V 1 does not belong duelling is a waste of time for exemple the only people that would be on the leader board would probably

- Sins
    - Barbs
    - Conqs
    - Poms

Why not BS? Tos? Demo?

I see your point but it can still be something fun and interesting. Even on my guard I enjoy duelling now and then (duelling healers on guard is just depressing though lol).
    Last edited by kalston; 6th May 2014 at 21:03.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.