Thread: No Brittle Blade mission to Kara Korum?

Question No Brittle Blade mission to Kara Korum?

I am at rank 2 in Brittle Blade on my assassin and have not been sent to Kara Korum like I expected to be. There's a named guy who looks like a quest giver in the town in KK by the Brittle Blade vendors; but he has no quests for me.

I'm not so terribly worried about not having quests in KK -- if they send you outside the town I will probably not do them anyways, because it is my least favorite zone -- but somehow the faction progression seems stuck. Does BB not send you there until rank 3? For clothies, I suppose that would make sense.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Quote Originally Posted by Heraclea View Post
    I am at rank 2 in Brittle Blade on my assassin and have not been sent to Kara Korum like I expected to be. There's a named guy who looks like a quest giver in the town in KK by the Brittle Blade vendors; but he has no quests for me.

I'm not so terribly worried about not having quests in KK -- if they send you outside the town I will probably not do them anyways, because it is my least favorite zone -- but somehow the faction progression seems stuck. Does BB not send you there until rank 3? For clothies, I suppose that would make sense.
    once you did chain quests in grasslands and chosain you will get a quest to visit ghost hill in kk from there it will unlock quest chain for kk quests, quite a few will be repeatable.

to note its going to be a pain in the ass if you aint friends with scarlet circle quite a few quests from bb and jiang shi need you to go up there to palace of scarlet circle.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    once you did chain quests in grasslands and chosain you will get a quest to visit ghost hill in kk from there it will unlock quest chain for kk quests, quite a few will be repeatable.
    I think I've figured out the problem. I apparently still have an open quest to kill Baio and cut down his tree. My abiding respect for his achievements on Joanie Loves Chachi and Charles in Charge has prevented me from finishing it; and at any rate the character is a clothie who doesn't fare all that well versus bosses.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Quote Originally Posted by Heraclea View Post

Go to the Blade camp in NG. Take all the quests and if you didnt do it already there should be a quest to kill some jade officer(forgot his name) and plant a flag. Do some other quests from the same Blade camp and you will rank up and get told to go to chosain province.

In chosain go the the Blade quest giver in the central city.
    Do quests until you get rank up and get the quest to kill some traitor(forgot his name) and chop down the stolen sapling tree of death, then you will get sent to KK.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!