Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't meet King Conan

Default can't meet King Conan

How come I can't enter Kiing Conan's throne room?
    There is an epic cloack as guest reward...

you can gain entrance by completing the lvl60 destiny quest
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

destiny quests are given in hub cities of your culture, except if your kithan where its an ugly old woman at entrance of gateway to kithai.
    if you havent done any destiny quest yet most likely you will need to do lvl30 and lvl50 ones first.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

do you pperfaps knnow where the destiny guest for lvl 60 for Cimmerians is given?

its an npc near traveler to old tarantia and cimmerian end should be easy to spot
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Recently, the questgivers haven't been showing up with ! for me if you moved past the levels of the quests with offline levels. You can still get them by talking to your race's NPC.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

*sigh*

Seriously, 'where's the questgiver?' for your Destiny quest....?

For Cimmerians, your guy is named Rhiderch (sp?) and he stands not far from Wagoneer Manan in Conarch Village.

Aquilonians get Scyra, who stands by the wall close to the boat to Khemi.

Khitans get Yehonala (sp?) and she stands behind the caravan camp in Gateway to Khitai.

Stygians get Sharak, and I think he's close to the boat to Old Tarantia.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

If the quest level is below your actual level then you won't see the ! mark anymore. I'll report it on the test server forums as a bug, its not a bad idea\ to remind them its happening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast