Thread: Cant launch the game - This install is already running

Default Cant launch the game - This install is already running

Everytime i try to launch the game i get the message "This install of age of conan is already running"

I look at aplications, at processes, everything and there is no reason why i should get that message.

Any help is welcome.
    Thks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

alt ctr del

force end process of aoc

start aoc

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    alt ctr del

force end process of aoc

start aoc
    As the OP said:

I look at aplications, at processes, everything and there is no reason why i should get that message.
    It's presumably not showing - hence the confusion at the message saying it is.

Also, get Process Explorer - it's much better than the fail default windows program. Shows much better what's running.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Also, get Process Explorer - it's much better than the fail default windows program. Shows much better what's running.
    Whilst I agree that Process Explorer shows you more information about each running process, it does not show you any processes that the stock one won't (provided you click the 'Show processes from all users' check box of course).
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)