Thread: Mouse pointer size and colour?

Default Mouse pointer size and colour?

Is there a way to change this? I found a mod for the .gfx files in The Secret World, which uses largely the same infrastructure as AoC, and it can give a larger, coloured mouse pointer in that game.

That mod does not work in the AoC files, though they seem materially the same upon inspection.

Many have tried.

All have failed.

(In recent times anyway)

Their used to be a workaround that allowed it (I remember the post from the old forums), but it was necessary to re-do it every time the game was launched. Tedious at best.

Their also was/is a mod that goes with AoCQS, that allowed for this, but it no longer works (as far as I'm aware).

I think I even PM'd some of the devs on here, back in the day - never heard anything back. Hard at work on horse racing tracks and such at the time I suppose .

It would be nice to be able to alter it - it can be so damn hard to see.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Well, thanks for the reply, anyway. Maybe I'll ask about it in General, on the hypothesis that Devs read it more.