Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BS is the way to go!

Default BS is the way to go!

Just going to give a bump out to the best healer class in the game. Sorry pom's and tos's. BS has you beat!

BTW, anyone know what the highest single target dps a BS can get on a straw dummy? Reason I ask straw dummy is because it's a marker for me to go off of thats not group buff dependent. I just want a goal for myself to obtain.

I'm currently getting about 1100 dps via straw dummy, Mix of tigers, t3 gear with a shitty ass T2 blunt.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

no conq is the way to go lol.
    bluesteel gear-1500 dps
    best heals
    best debuffs
    best damage

conq, awaaaay!

Best bs straw parses are around 1500 to 1600.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Thats crazy high deeps. What gear are you rocking? Also rotation man?
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Lol

Gear,spec & rotation ?

I do not exceed 1200 on dummy !
    Last edited by soldanis; 14th January 2014 at 15:52.

I need a t4 dps blunt. Since most dps buffs are a % of weapon damage. Base dps of weapon is vital.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Yes but you need crit and cr potions for that.

Sad but true, different parser programs (and versions) can also show different numbers, and same program can also show different numbers for different players, depending on ping.

Imo best thing is don't get mad with parsers, just learn the right rotation and see what you get.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I was just under 900dps on the Straw Man in my BS with T1 weapon and T1 PvP armour. Can't wait to get my hands on bigger blunts and prettier armour
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

I had no pots running and when I did extensive testing it was after the revamp on test live so I had just tigers gear with a t3 crafted blunt. I use ACT as a parser.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I tried to parse my BS on a dummy and kept on crying, thinking about swallowing my Wolf club in order to hasten it.

Rotation:
    Blood4, SB 5, CA 4, SB5, Blood4, SB5, CA4, SB5, ...
    Mani: Spirit+Winter alternated Forest+Sun
    No buff nor rune and some bugs in the rotation.

Stuff: Half Yag, half 10th Court
    DPS : 653, 547, 799, 767

Stuff: Half Tiger, half 10th Court
    DPS: 780, 791, 820.

Some DPS and Heal on bosses (stop laughing please):
    Flame 461 /384
    Amphi 396 / 342
    Hathor Kha 427 / 210

Plz help !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast