Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Barbarian for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i personally think that there are several barbs that dont take time to read their buffs and to be timely with their combos, barb has plenty of faceroll abilities at 80. the first swing of whirlwind of a decked out and properly feated barb can soar way over 2k, i know, iv been a victim.
    Well i really dont know what is this supposed to prove? On my pvp 8 barb ww4 non crit deals dmg like you did with crit (maybe bit lower) but that is if it is buffed with staggering blow if not than first hit is aroun 700 or so. But if you think that barb with good gear will destroy people with ww, specially like you said that you were zerker build than you are in for big let down.
    I use it from time to time but with jump combo, if you cant land it that way you are in for a long animation like sitting duck. and you will get destroyed hard.
    In hybrid build it can be quite useful with dance of death (ww5) but in general its situational combo.
    Beside i dont see what relevance is crit dmg. Butcher 9 when crit is awesome dmg to, but how much crit rating average not t4 barb have? well not that much to rely on it.
    Do you know dmg that sds+face stab can do when crit, or dww?
    Do you know dmg that counterweight can do when crit?
    Do you know dmg that pilar can do when crit, or HS?
    Do you know dmg that PS and TTS can do when crit?
    I can go like this all day long, and all these combos are more viable in pvp than ww...
    lol saying ww is faceroll ability
    Last edited by Whalar; 8th May 2013 at 11:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Well i really dont know what is this supposed to prove? On my pvp 8 barb ww4 non crit deals dmg like you did with crit (maybe bit lower) but that is if it is buffed with staggering blow if not than first hit is aroun 700 or so. But if you think that barb with good gear will destroy people with ww, specially like you said that you were zerker build than you are in for big let down.
    I use it from time to time but with jump combo, if you cant land it that way you are in for a long animation like sitting duck. and you will get destroyed hard.
    In hybrid build it can be quite useful with dance of death (ww5) but in general its situational combo.
    Beside i dont see what relevance is crit dmg. Butcher 9 when crit is awesome dmg to, but how much crit rating average not t4 barb have? well not that much to rely on it.
    Do you know dmg that sds+face stab can do when crit, or dww?
    Do you know dmg that counterweight can do when crit?
    Do you know dmg that pilar can do when crit, or HS?
    Do you know dmg that PS and TTS can do when crit?
    I can go like this all day long, and all these combos are more viable in pvp than ww...
    lol saying ww is faceroll ability
    chill bro, as i said most classes have faeroll big blows, thats how lvl 80 works, with devastation u know ur odds increase to hit crits, thats why i personally feat it. do the math, if a 176.8 dps ww4, 10 stack reaver, 12.7 crit bonus dmg does 2.5k; u know what a specced and aad barb with crit dmg brew will do

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    chill bro, as i said most classes have faeroll big blows, thats how lvl 80 works, with devastation u know ur odds increase to hit crits, thats why i personally feat it. do the math, if a 176.8 dps ww4, 10 stack reaver, 12.7 crit bonus dmg does 2.5k; u know what a specced and aad barb with crit dmg brew will do
    devastation and reaver stance and also 10 stacks of it? Okie m8, have fun with your barb.
    But if you still claim ww4 is faceroll big blow and that is comparable to other classes big hits i doubt you have any lvl 80.
    ww5 is good with dance of death if hybrid and if full reaver with impale to, but honestly bone shatter is always my first choice. ww4 have less hits so less procs on dod and impale.
    Also like i said if you dont know to hit ww with combo jump you will get devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by Whalar View Post
    Also like i said if you dont know to hit ww with combo jump you will get devastated.
    yar

/10

Devastation is kind of useless for reaver. Specially when using wreck ar.ors or cos
    Last edited by armatur; 8th May 2013 at 21:08.

same story for berserker- you'd rather feat reverse swing
    devastation=waste of 5 pts
    they should either triple speed on stacking devastation or at least double its effect to make it on par with reverse swing.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678