Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ESO Launch is near! Acolytes are here and we drink lots of beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Weird that everyone I know from aoc that is playing eso is rolling daggerfall. Acolytes, rejects, bo.
    i just went with w.e i played in beta pluse bo and asylum will both be daggerfall and will be playing together

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Weird that everyone I know from aoc that is playing eso is rolling daggerfall. Acolytes, rejects, bo.
    I think the six or so meridian that are still about are rolling daggerfall so Ioana can play some redguard. He says he can make a hot chick one or something.

Update this thread when you guys pick your home campaigns. SHC is rolling Ebonheart for the nords (We were Cimmerian after all), so it'll be fun to fight against you guys.

I honestly wasn't even sure if people actually check the AoC forums anymore. I don't check it for a few days and it gets some responses!

Azmith we will for sure let you know what campaign we roll in. Would be nice to fight against some SHC again! We are trying to get a lot of the larger guilds together no matter their alliance into the same campaign. We will probably have the campaign chosen a few hours into the game early release when we can find out the actual names. We all will be there at 7am or whatever it is a week from today for early release. You can either find me at @Hieru or our chapter leader for ESO @HigherFewer.

For the Aussie's I would tell you what Wolfborn's account name is, but I honestly don't know it yet. I will ask him tonight. We will be allowing people to guest into our guild for Cyrodiil action that are in other guilds, some think it's corny I know, but we will probably also post what campaign we are in on our twitter for those that were asking to guest into the guild for Cyrodiil action when the game went live.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieru View Post
    I honestly wasn't even sure if people actually check the AoC forums anymore. I don't check it for a few days and it gets some responses!

Azmith we will for sure let you know what campaign we roll in. Would be nice to fight against some SHC again! We are trying to get a lot of the larger guilds together no matter their alliance into the same campaign. We will probably have the campaign chosen a few hours into the game early release when we can find out the actual names. We all will be there at 7am or whatever it is a week from today for early release. You can either find me at @Hieru or our chapter leader for ESO @HigherFewer.

For the Aussie's I would tell you what Wolfborn's account name is, but I honestly don't know it yet. I will ask him tonight. We will be allowing people to guest into our guild for Cyrodiil action that are in other guilds, some think it's corny I know, but we will probably also post what campaign we are in on our twitter for those that were asking to guest into the guild for Cyrodiil action when the game went live.
    @azmith76 is me. Drop me in game mail and I'll followup. I heard that acos were planning to do all three alliances. Is that true? If that's the case, I think there might be a conflict of interest going in if you make all in the same campaign. Zenimax really needs to nip that potential 'exploit' in the butt imo. Hopefully they put some fail safes in place to prevent people from stacking campaigns in that manner. Either way, we'll be avoiding Azura's Star, because a certain played named Legendary Empress really turned us off that choice. I'll be in 7 AM sharp Sunday morning, so can't wait to talk to you in game Also, I'm sure you know this, but I'm Illiad, lol.

One positive is that they will be giving us a break as far as changing campaigns if we end up in a clusterfuc, so that's good. We were planning to "guest" in a few and then make our choice based on the experience. We don't want to be stuck in a campaign that's stacked (Either in our favour or in the enemies favour), and at the same time don't want to be in campaigns where Ebonheart are a bunch of circle jerking adolescent idiots, lol. Azura's Star had too many "Leaders" making terribad calls during the beta weekends. Really dampened the experience.
    Last edited by Azmith; 24th March 2014 at 04:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    @azmith76 is me. Drop me in game mail and I'll followup. I heard that acos were planning to do all three alliances. Is that true? If that's the case, I think there might be a conflict of interest going in if you make all in the same campaign. Zenimax really needs to nip that potential 'exploit' in the butt imo. Hopefully they put some fail safes in place to prevent people from stacking campaigns in that manner. Either way, we'll be avoiding Azura's Star, because a certain played named Legendary Empress really turned us off that choice. I'll be in 7 AM sharp Sunday morning, so can't wait to talk to you in game Also, I'm sure you know this, but I'm Illiad, lol.

One positive is that they will be giving us a break as far as changing campaigns if we end up in a clusterfuc, so that's good. We were planning to "guest" in a few and then make our choice based on the experience. We don't want to be stuck in a campaign that's stacked (Either in our favour or in the enemies favour), and at the same time don't want to be in campaigns where Ebonheart are a bunch of circle jerking adolescent idiots, lol. Azura's Star had too many "Leaders" making terribad calls during the beta weekends. Really dampened the experience.
    No, we are not going to be in all three alliances. We will only be representing the Daggerfall Covenant for Cyrodiil. People will probably roll alts at some point to play different alliances for PVE, but all of our PVP/Cyrodiil will be Daggerfall only.

I will keep an eye out for you and I will pass on your @ name to our officers in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieru View Post
    No, we are not going to be in all three alliances. We will only be representing the Daggerfall Covenant for Cyrodiil. People will probably roll alts at some point to play different alliances for PVE, but all of our PVP/Cyrodiil will be Daggerfall only.

I will keep an eye out for you and I will pass on your @ name to our officers in game.
    Sounds good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    Wildstar's PVP looks interesting, but the overall art style of the game turns me off. I may give it a shot at some point, but it's not high on my list of fluff that I want to try.
    Same here but I'm sure I'll try it at some point still. The gameplay certainly has something to bring to the table of MMOs.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

not everyone is playing daggerfall

rolling with alliance of guilds in aldmeri dominion, held a castle in beta. liking the level of organization to properly zerg
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

good effort acolytes in ESO, but your still getting plowed each night on dawnbreaker. Can't go it alone. Organization between guilds is not so easy. AD alliance on dawnbreaker has been playing together through the last betas and hit the ground rolling.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456