Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESO Launch is near! Acolytes are here and we drink lots of beer!

Quote Originally Posted by ihaxx View Post
    Its already off the comp
    eeeeee

hullo FC!!! just lost ur biggest, most addicted pvper that led one of the most prominent pvp guilds! why? he wants to click stuff.

**edit**

not saying that means to do more of the grinding, clicking, and faceroll stuff; it means that he left because of it, and if he had to grind, click, and dww---hes gonna play ESO. make aoc an accessible challenging game with rewarding features to pvping (plz).
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 15th March 2014 at 23:24.

How did acolytes eso thread turn into some guy nut hugging rydah?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    How did acolytes eso thread turn into some guy nut hugging rydah?
    Natural progression ~ please see "company is trash" comment.

That being said. AoC definitely has competition this go-around. ESO isn't SW:ToR, Rift, Aion, Tera, WarHammer ... or any of the other MMOs that came along in the last 5-yrs.

PvP in ESO looks promising from what I've seen on twitch. That being said; I consider Acolytes non-hacks in AoC ... they fell apart, left game and then mutated into one of the worst Guilds in-game ~ Social Rejects. No thanx. That speaks volumes of their leadership ...

... I respect what theve done outside of game; but the player-base of Acolytes turn into a bunch of 12yr old kiddies once they fire up their PCs ... lol
    Last edited by Mustaine; 16th March 2014 at 21:03.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

See you in Lego Minifigures.

Funcom4life

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    See you in Lego Minifigures.

Funcom4life
    Totally gonna knock your block off!

I will take ESO for a spin, I like what I have seen so far
    Retired

Me too, I rly like the atmosphere,settings,graphics and the fact that there is little to no lag and latency problems.
    Tho alot and i mean ALOT of quest bugs.
    The combat is slow.. Aoc being my first MMO and all, this makes the combat in eso tedious and slow.
    But the animations has become better, atleast as a spellcaster. And it looks like spellcasters/bow-users are rly good for the pvp side of this game.
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    Me too, I rly like the atmosphere,settings,graphics and the fact that there is little to no lag and latency problems.
    Tho alot and i mean ALOT of quest bugs.
    The combat is slow.. Aoc being my first MMO and all, this makes the combat in eso tedious and slow.
    But the animations has become better, atleast as a spellcaster. And it looks like spellcasters/bow-users are rly good for the pvp side of this game.
    I might be interested but if combat system is similiar to the one in solo game - then it is a fail. I stopped playing solo Elder scrolls after 2-3 hours due to crappy combat system. cannot imagine how pvp would be lame with same system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    cannot imagine how pvp would be lame with same system.
    Skill based in realtime?

~Jin-
    The Law

AOC is still the best game out I mean you can stop playing for 1-2 years and still be top gear. No other game can you do this because they take sub money and make new content aoc take sub money and makes new games.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast