Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dayz Standalone

I've been watching on Twitch for weeks. It's the ultimate real-time, real-world tactical MMO ...

Steam has it for $30.00 and the cash goes towards further dev. Bohemia Interactive is a rock-solid game company.

Last edited by Mustaine; 9th March 2014 at 23:16.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Even for an Alpha this game is off to a very slow start...and it's been in Alpha for months.

They'd better release some serious updates soon or this game will flop like a Indiana Pacer.

Quote Originally Posted by AOC-Kyyle View Post
    Even for an Alpha this game is off to a very slow start...and it's been in Alpha for months.

They'd better release some serious updates soon or this game will flop like a Indiana Pacer.
    Weekly ... lemmi repeat ... WEEKLY Dev-Reports for a game. Those reports include game status updates, bug fixes and community input. Only available since December; all other versions were MODs to ArmA. So yer comment is invalid. Look at Twitch and which games are topping the charts. Day-Z is Top-10.

Mustaine Out ... /mic-drop

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I started playing mod (with my brother and two friends) couple weeks before standalone launched and we had a blast - DayZ is everything I was looking for in video games for years - challanging, demanding, exciting etc. Needless to say we bought standalone INSTANTLY and...we had (and still have!) a BLAST again

This is THE game. It might not be yours "every evening" game, but it is perfect to play once in a while for a few hours and just have pure fun.

been a long time since alpha released, and despite a lot of player feedback, they STILL have not fixed the issue with rebinding left and right click to different functions. Left click, for example, is hardcoded to fire. You can bind, say, move forward to left click, but left click will just fire and move forward at the same time even if you have fire bound to something else. An easy fix like this not being addressed in the huge amount of time that's been available speaks volumes for the alpha dev team. I'd much rather play the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    been a long time since alpha released, and despite a lot of player feedback, they STILL have not fixed the issue with rebinding left and right click to different functions. Left click, for example, is hardcoded to fire. You can bind, say, move forward to left click, but left click will just fire and move forward at the same time even if you have fire bound to something else. An easy fix like this not being addressed in the huge amount of time that's been available speaks volumes for the alpha dev team. I'd much rather play the mod.
    That buggs been fixed for a while now.

New update to Dayz SA just dropped. New guns are hella fun. NBK server has been hopping lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    That buggs been fixed for a while now.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8372

Not according to this, and it's not been addressed in any of the dev update threads.

Just hopped in game to double check. They didn't fix it.

Test it yourself if you'd like. Bind LMB to move forward, and bind RMB to fire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast