Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESO...[Less than great: EDIT BY DREST]

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Slow? lulz. Someone is already at 50 in 17 or so hours, and now at VR4. VR10 by the end of the week. [link]
    Pretty sure he meant slow as in dull.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by ibrock View Post
    I played 3 beta weekends and am playing early access, too. The first 8-10 levels come along really fast.

All our beta characters were gone when early access went live. So the lvl 5O Dude musta had a plan and was logged since minute number one.
    I watched a bit of his stream and their was an article on it too. Apparently he ground mobs in a group, with the xp buff rings (that were in the early access/collectors pack), till 47 then did the storyline quests till 50, then back to grinding mobs for the VR's. He must have identified the optimal mobs / area to grind in beta I guess. And they already have another person who's 50 and emperor - they had multi guild organization to pull them through. Must have been mind numbing. They can claim a world first though I suppose.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    I watched a bit of his stream and their was an article on it too. Apparently he ground mobs in a group, with the xp buff rings (that were in the early access/collectors pack), till 47 then did the storyline quests till 50, then back to grinding mobs for the VR's. He must have identified the optimal mobs / area to grind in beta I guess. And they already have another person who's 50 and emperor - they had multi guild organization to pull them through. Must have been mind numbing. They can claim a world first though I suppose.
    world first emperor was aldmeri dominion on dawnbreaker, guild member of entropy. was sunday or day 1.

and you can just pvp to 50 doing 20 kill quest very very quickly, with the level of activity some got it in less than 24 hours.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    world first emperor was aldmeri dominion on dawnbreaker, guild member of entropy. was sunday or day 1.

and you can just pvp to 50 doing 20 kill quest very very quickly, with the level of activity some got it in less than 24 hours.
    Unfortunately, this is no longer the case...

Alliance War
    General
    Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable.

Kind of lame... I just was out in Cyrodiil last night for my first time. Was PvPing with Fuzzy... man was it fun! I can't believe how smooth the gameplay was... we met a massive army... quite a zerg... but the funny thing was that we had a zerg that out zerged them. haha

Anyways, my only complaint so far is that the quests really encourage zerging as you can complete the quests rather quickly with a large group. Problem with that, peeps die so damn fast with the zerg... feels like you aren't really doing all that much.

Not much of a fan of The Zerg... but I am hoping that there will be small break out skirmishes going on. It would be nice if there were quests that actually encouraged smaller forces...

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    Unfortunately, this is no longer the case...

Alliance War
    General
    Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable.

Kind of lame... I just was out in Cyrodiil last night for my first time. Was PvPing with Fuzzy... man was it fun! I can't believe how smooth the gameplay was... we met a massive army... quite a zerg... but the funny thing was that we had a zerg that out zerged them. haha

Anyways, my only complaint so far is that the quests really encourage zerging as you can complete the quests rather quickly with a large group. Problem with that, peeps die so damn fast with the zerg... feels like you aren't really doing all that much.

Not much of a fan of The Zerg... but I am hoping that there will be small break out skirmishes going on. It would be nice if there were quests that actually encouraged smaller forces...
    zergs are to eso's advantage, noobs dont realise they are useless and have fun

pros have plenty to farm, to time to grief

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12