Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dayz Standalone

Done; try using a text editor to edit DayZProfile and edit yourself.

Gotta be smarter than the game bro .... common'

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Done; try using a text editor to edit DayZProfile and edit yourself.

Gotta be smarter than the game bro .... common'

I've edited that file multiple times, made sure there were no doubles in the assignments etc, and the same thing still happens. For curiosity sake, what value are you using to assign RMB?

Standalone is a piece of trash game. The original is way better with the right modded servers for PVP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pZ5F...8BoTB0yvRERREA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-V2...8BoTB0yvRERREA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6WJD...8BoTB0yvRERREA

Carnage PVP on DayZ

All you do in the standalone is look for pants, food and crap guns and most kids don't even want to pvp. With the original, you have vehicles of all sorts, amazing guns and outfits for pvp orientated game play.
    Last edited by -Khramps-; 26th March 2014 at 15:32.

Play Rust you girls.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Play Rust you girls.
    Rust is an amazing game. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Standalone is a piece of trash game. The original is way better with the right modded servers for PVP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pZ5F...8BoTB0yvRERREA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-V2...8BoTB0yvRERREA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6WJD...8BoTB0yvRERREA

Carnage PVP on DayZ

All you do in the standalone is look for pants, food and crap guns and most kids don't even want to pvp. With the original, you have vehicles of all sorts, amazing guns and outfits for pvp orientated game play.
    Lol.....mod it how you want but the game was or will never be about the pvp as you want it to be.

Its a survival FPS ......other player interaction is cautious at best because of the perma death aspect.

You seem to want to turn every game into this pvp deathamatch scenario....and every game that is not like this is deemed "crap"

With the standalone still in alpha, and given you even have to click a disclaimer saying you accept it is far from finished, your comment is kinda strange.

I hope they never implement the things to make the game like you want it (a cars and guns oh my Halo shooter)...and continue to develop it towards a real surival game with in-depth crafting and player interaction on a human and *gasp* sympathetic level.

There hasnt really been a game like it before and i hope it turns out the way im thinking it will.
    Last edited by stalkerfan; 27th March 2014 at 19:55.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Lol.....mod it how you want but the game was or will never be about the pvp as you want it to be.

Its a survival FPS ......other player interaction is cautious at best because of the perma death aspect.

You seem to want to turn every game into this pvp deathamatch scenario....and every game that is not like this is deemed "crap"

With the standalone still in alpha, and given you even have to click a disclaimer saying you accept it is far from finished, your comment is kinda strange.

I hope they never implement the things to make the game like you want it (a cars and guns oh my Halo shooter)...and continue to develop it towards a real surival game with in-depth crafting and player interaction on a human and *gasp* sympathetic level.

There hasnt really been a game like it before and i hope it turns out the way im thinking it will.
    Funny because almost all the mains servers and most popular mods are based purely on PVP. Do you even play DayZ? or are you just sitting in the corner eating cans of beans fighting pve zombies that are broken? Survival? It takes 1 week to understand the game and exploit it to death.... what survival?

The standalone will never be completed because it was a money grab. Rocket is leaving and why would they invest more money in to a game that is already made it's money? They don't get sub fees and there is no advertisement revenue or in-game purchasable items.

I think you have been scammed by Funcom for too long and struggle to recognize when a game is scamming you again. Another casual gamer customer...
    Last edited by -Khramps-; 28th March 2014 at 20:41.

Yes very casual......its enabled me enjoy gaming still. Scammed or not....i'll either keep playing or stop.....easy choice for as i dont care either way.

There is always hope for any game but i wont come to a forum of a game i no longer play and try to talk others out of playing....like some.

Casual gamer is casual.

Lemme guess....people like me are why games are so **** nowdays....nup.....game delvopers are just lazy.....out to make quick buck....even you can agree with me on that.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12