Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Premade US vs. EU

go on account page and copy, should take 30 min to transfer

Midaen is hungryyy <3

calif stop asking premades when u cant handle them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Muffz View Post
    Yep Canada here too.
    i wish u knew the joke that Canada has in finland its in a good way ^^ super funny

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Orly, i guess gotta refresh ur memory http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/show...0&postcount=24
    Big mouth like always, but in the end all it was xxx left the match. GL with new try though.
    Hes not that good, just a big talker from the US. YOu will know when you play the best US players. And more than likely they arent going to DL testlive and hardly any of the US best even play. A handful of scrubs left. The US PVPers left long ago. EU is lucky to have such a large pop still.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartaacus View Post
    2 poms on a team tells me it was just who was on, not a best of anything. Congrats on winning a mini. I guess when you dont win that much its a big deal to screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    2 poms on a team tells me it was just who was on, not a best of anything. Congrats on winning a mini. I guess when you dont win that much its a big deal to screenshot.
    I've seen a few past greats come back and get farmed, while I've seen a few current players roll an alt and dominate with a pvp 2 with no gear.

please keep in mind that the broken systems that made great players in the past at least contributed to some of the perceived skill.

I'm not going to jump on your bandwagon because there are quite a few players now who could stand toe to toe with aoc legend.

Quote Originally Posted by spunq View Post
    i wish u knew the joke that Canada has in finland its in a good way ^^ super funny
    Canuck as well..

Share the joke, although if its in Finnish it may not translate well..

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I've seen a few past greats come back and get farmed, while I've seen a few current players roll an alt and dominate with a pvp 2 with no gear.

please keep in mind that the broken systems that made great players in the past at least contributed to some of the perceived skill.

I'm not going to jump on your bandwagon because there are quite a few players now who could stand toe to toe with aoc legend.
    But 2 poms? What premade would say, lets get 2 poms as their BEST option. Its not a matter of player, but the class limitations.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast