Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - June 2014

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I here clearing trash is fun !Very enjoyable experience in caravan for example !.Especially with same texture copy pasted everywhere.

I hope we get something really new as in raid dungeon design and boss fights.Warlord and demigod in current unchained dungeons are fun fights(save the silly fear).Rest were meh(well ok ,all caravan fights are good),i hope that doesn't happen to unchained raids.Multiple working tactics sounds good though.
    Mhmmm.. Yes... trash... is... very... fun... doesn't ruin AI district or Caravan Unchaineds at all.

I like Medjian, coolest UC boss.

Quote Originally Posted by AOC-Kyyle View Post
    I'm on the other side of that fence. I really like the idea of a "critical craft".

I see it as doing 2 things.

1) Obviously if you discover a recipe for a rare and valuable weapon, you'll be able to craft it all you want, but you have a chance to make a slightly better version of the same that you can keep for yourself (a sort of feather in your crafting-cap)or cash in on due to it's rarity.

2) It provides incentive to farm mats and craft more. This will create demand for mats which will be a boon to the economy.
    recipes will be known in 2 weeks time and cynara will make extensive post in his blog with all combinations possible as well as some meaningless disertacion about basic statistics.

you will spam craft untill it crits and normal non crits will be trash.

grindcraft...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

T1 memory cloud sounds fun. I kind of want to come back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Mhmmm.. Yes... trash... is... very... fun... doesn't ruin AI district or Caravan Unchaineds at all.
    Trashs like T1/T2 are okay, makes the AoE's at least usable and gives half the tanks in raid something to do since instead standing in frenzy for the tank loot.

Anyway, players feedbacks will be the same as always : Me/My guild clear it so is perfect & awesome fun content for everyone.

Please don't make Memory Cloud 2.0 with the new raids, be sure to test instancing properly.

M...More...More unchained? *tick*
    Can't you just mirror the instance, add a second door - two feet to the left, paint the walls a different color, change some names and at least call it different? Seriously? I would expect that level of apathy from EA or King Games or Ubisoft or something. I always thought you guys were better than this.

yeah i agree critical crafting is silly.. Doesn't anyone remember the gems from 2008 and how they were all lucked based crafting. They finally scrapped that.. So what is this Gem 2.0??
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Unchained dungeons have brought more interest in some of the older dungeons so fine with that, even would love to see some more. Aztel's Fortress or Onyx Chambers time-trial would be interesting.

Update 4.3 being released in a few weeks is worrying as it has not even been put on test live in its current version (?).

what about a few concept arts or screenshots?

we want to see something new ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    Unchained dungeons have brought more interest in some of the older dungeons so fine with that, even would love to see some more. Aztel's Fortress or Onyx Chambers time-trial would be interesting.

Update 4.3 being released in a few weeks is worrying as it has not even been put on test live in its current version (?).
    And Funcom has a history of releasing game breaking patches before vacations...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast