Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - June 2014

Joel 15 months has passed do you have any new about phase 3?

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013

"Phase Three - Implement the basic cross server network layers - this will finally allow for cross server PvP and PvE queues! This is the most difficult and error prone step in the process - it isn’t simply a matter of ripping the code out of TSW and throwing it in Conan. However if the first two phases are in place, we should be able to achieve this – and knowing the great results it brought TSW I can’t wait to see this live for AoC."

Phase 1 and 2 have been in place for along time! how is phase 3 coming on?

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    Joel 15 months has passed do you have any new about phase 3?

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...ter_april_2013

"Phase Three - Implement the basic cross server network layers - this will finally allow for cross server PvP and PvE queues! This is the most difficult and error prone step in the process - it isn’t simply a matter of ripping the code out of TSW and throwing it in Conan. However if the first two phases are in place, we should be able to achieve this – and knowing the great results it brought TSW I can’t wait to see this live for AoC."

Phase 1 and 2 have been in place for along time! how is phase 3 coming on?
    I think they'll release it Friday, just after changing the crafting system.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Exclamation maybe no like do.....

joel maybe you no like do more money with this game??
    aoc is the best game of this mode but is much time we stay ask this all news .... your team work very slow .... we stay ask for all this news pvp set 4 mini unchained or incentive for turnamente mode or give back mini prem or give option sign mini prem with 3 friend .... sistem crafting rewamp , siege option selection 24 vs 24 or 12 vs 12 with good incentive .... if you need ppl i am free for help in this work!
    P.S (we pay for holyday funcom)
    Last edited by legionarium; 19th July 2014 at 08:13.

lost in translation...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

I thought I saw a dev reply on the forums saying phase 3 was pushed back indefinitely. What's another meaning for "pushed back indefinitely"?

edit: here it is

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    What is going on with Phase Three, that was supposed to happen last year?

Quote:
    Because of the sheer enormity of this project, it has been pushed back indefinitely.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 4th September 2014 at 08:46.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    What's another meaning for "pushed back indefinitely"?
    It loosely translates as "ain't gonna happen, cupcake!"
    Retired

I'm not an expert in foreign languages, but I can't imagine that it should take this long to translate a 500 word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    I'm not an expert in foreign languages, but I can't imagine that it should take this long to translate a 500 word letter.
    It should take about 15 minutes each. Unless we are being surprised with a multiple page letter. Then it should take no longer than an hour.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast