Thread: Armour of Faith

Default Armour of Faith

Who uses it these days.....is the -15% unholy painful??
    Seems 5 points are better spent there for armour gains (+750 vs + 659 if using Spirit Armour)

Question really is.....is the extra 1500 (or 2250 feated) worth it with the -15% unholy debuff?
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Situational. All depends if opponents have unholy damage or not.

If you stack enough protection gear it's really not noticeable, if I am able to have positive holy protection (albeit it 2-3%) with -50% with less protection on my demo, I'm sure you can still achieve well over 20% unholy protection with a -15% modifier on a pom, taking into account wisdom provides higher protection for holy/unholy damage as well as stacking protection/survivability gear does not hamper damage as much as other classes or even at all on a PoM.
    Last edited by Suctum; 3rd March 2014 at 21:06.
    Doomsayer 2008

Yeah can get over 21% with it on and with PvP gear worn.....so guess it can stay on hehe
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

worth it imo, usually there are like 3+ melee users and max 2 unholy users in a mini, and I have like 30% unholy resist and 37% armor, if melee users is more than unholy users, it is still beneficial, some unholy users do physical dmg too.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

With Unholy Wards AA + protection gear and Blessed Armor feated it gives excellent protection against melee mobs without being too painful.

I just turn it on and off all the time really - versus necros it's a no brainer for example. I often turn it off vs sins (when I expect a bomb) and dts too but keep in mind that they also do a bunch of physical damage. Against soldiers, barbs, rangers, it is great. I might change my mind when I get better gear but so far it is something I have to pay attention to.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.