Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Post Your Builds Here

Max single-target DPS:
    http://goo.gl/gihA4

Use MSS and Curse before HoE and BtD with Exultation of Xotli and Maw before the last step.

For fights like Zodiac, Quickening Death and Hunger for More AAs are incredibly good too.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 17th July 2013 at 09:08.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I am quite sure you gain a wee bit extra dps by taking 1 point from Burning Hex and putting it into Spitfire.

I'm starting to wonder if we should list gear stats and a parse along with any raid builds posted, unless just added as a "proposal for testing."
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I am quite sure you gain a wee bit extra dps by taking 1 point from Burning Hex and putting it into Spitfire.
    Yeah i got told its broken and 1 point is same as 2
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if we should list gear stats and a parse along with any raid builds posted, unless just added as a "proposal for testing."
    I have already posted numbers, how about you next? I got the Leggings of Charred Earth and Armstraps of the Faceless Chaos since last parse of mine. I have a strawman parse of 1567 dps before I got these two items. Also I parsed 1497 dps in Vortex and 1662 dps in Palace with the full Avatar build that Alandalara posted (minus 1 point burning hex and plus 1 point Spitfire).

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the great info fellow HoX's...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213