Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Raid gear, world bosses and Solo'ing and Small groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Putting more gear drops on the t3.5/4/5 raids might open up more pugs...which would increase the chance for the less raid oriented players to get into raids.
    T3.5 has gotten more and desirable gear and is done with pugs in <90 minutes every day. Same goes for T4 which is pugged regularly too albeit not as often as T3.5. Don't even get me started on cloud and Entity which is cleared even by the worst pugs several times every day. There really isn't a need for to be a 'raid-oriented' player to join those cause even the raidleaders don't show much gear/aa/exp usually.
    If this is not fast or casual enough to form or join a raid for US players then their raiding time is beyond saving and giving even more gear or dungeon tokens is not going to help it.

I love it.. Everyone in this thread that has claimed there is plenty going on. AN than when Rogue Angels Members join those mid day raids.. You all kick out the RA players from raiding because you accuse them of hacks.
    Dam.... I love it. I'm RA and it is so funny that there is so much going on. But you kick people from raiding.. Hey Funcom don't worry about wasting Time on a Raid Finder, the raid leaders are going to kick people from raiding any who.
    You might as well go threw with my idea and give up some Solo/ 6 man to support those who going to accuse people of exploits and hacks.

Thank you COE for your accusation on RA. An big thanks to you Funcom for not removing exploiters and those who use cheats or putting in something to stop them. Raid Finder for what, if people getting thrown out of raids for false accusation's. An by accusation's I guess I don't raid, so it wasn't me who got thrown out. Saw my guild talking about it.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 30th January 2016 at 23:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    I love it.. Everyone in this thread ...
    Here's to RA; the guild who openly tells everyone in Global ~ "we're the only U.S. Progression guild..."

Karma is a beeatch.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Here's to RA; the guild who openly tells everyone in Global ~ "we're the only U.S. Progression guild..."

Karma is a beeatch.
    Would you care to name another US progression raiding guild?

Not that it has anything at all to do with this thread, which btw I disagree with Kellisia's points about raid gear for solo/group activities but everyone has their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Would you care to name another US progression raiding guild?

Not that it has anything at all to do with this thread, which btw I disagree with Kellisia's points about raid gear for solo/group activities but everyone has their opinion.
    Does The Walking Dead Count? They are the Westies..

But I'm sorry to say.. That maybe this hacking accusation has to deal with fact that US gets 27 to 100latency in AOC vs some Euro and Aussi's getting 100 to 250ms.

I don't know what happened but RA doesn't condone cheating/hacking. If you believe someone is, PM tman1991 and report them.

Kellisia maybe RA but it also doesn't mean his opinion is the same as ours.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I don't know what happened but RA doesn't condone cheating/hacking. If you believe someone is, PM tman1991 and report them.

We have kicked cheaters.. Not sure what this thread is about, but if someone in RA is cheating pls contact me.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

What was this thread about again?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post

Where in the world is there a opinion.

Yeeeesh.. I see a point made to the main part of my thread. An how in the world does my idea any where involve RA. Just because I'm in RA means I talked to every member in RA and was told to post my Idea.
    If anyone even thought that because I'm in RA.. I wouldn't know what to say. An someone would have to be a real, well not going to call names here so... I think those may know what I was going to say.

But well I guess people do make accusations that a whole guild or every players cheats via 1 person. So Idk what to say. But those actions pretty much can fuel this Idea if people like that Raid lead in COE want to act like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    Where in the world is there a opinion.

Yeeeesh.. I see a point made to the main part of my thread. An how in the world does my idea any where involve RA. Just because I'm in RA means I talked to every member in RA and was told to post my Idea.
    If anyone even thought that because I'm in RA.. I wouldn't know what to say. An someone would have to be a real, well not going to call names here so... I think those may know what I was going to say.

But well I guess people do make accusations that a whole guild or every players cheats via 1 person. So Idk what to say. But those actions pretty much can fuel this Idea if people like that Raid lead in COE want to act like that.
    Well, when someone everyone knows is a cheater is in guild and they stay there it is assumed either (1) the guild condones it because they are still there or (2) they really don't care which makes all their members questionable

It doesn't really matter if you kick them or not, because once you harbor them for more than a few weeks people just assumer either of the above. I can think of one RA member which has been kicked within the past few months, but everyone who pvps knows the guy was alt farming and doing other suspicious and questionable activities both pvp and pve on multiple servers for years. So why would you even include someone like that in the guild in the first place? That's where people get the idea that everyone in a guild might be a cheater, when it's hardly the case.

That's more with how a guild is run than with members, only the officers can boot people...
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast