Thread: 80 tos, how many keys

Default 80 tos, how many keys

Hey, im considering rolling a tos and just wondering how many keybinds does one have that are actively used in pvp. Not counting movement keys ofc and OOC like rez or self/group long lasting buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    Hey, im considering rolling a tos and just wondering how many keybinds does one have that are actively used in pvp. Not counting movement keys ofc and OOC like rez or self/group long lasting buffs.
    I have around 20 or so
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

If you keybind everything, you'll find most classes fall between 20-30.

I think on my tos, depending on spec it ranges for 22-28. One thing you can do and worked for me was to buy an anasi keyboard, the 6 extra thumb buttons work pretty well for me so now I don't need and Ctrl + buttons anymore.
    Doomsayer 2008

tos is actually pretty bind heavy in pvp

I think I got 28 class specific keybinds + pots, melee hit, rest, search, hide, toggle inv, cancel action, change weapons, draw weapons etc., also with tos u need to target friendlies a lot so u need that too

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If you keybind everything, you'll find most classes fall between 20-30.

I think on my tos, depending on spec it ranges for 22-28. One thing you can do and worked for me was to buy an anasi keyboard, the 6 extra thumb buttons work pretty well for me so now I don't need and Ctrl + buttons anymore.
    Im not worried about managing too many buttons but more of having too few like ranger or my pom which rolling was a mistake (half ui empty on those classes -2 row corr) Thanks for replies guys.

I really wonder how people play ranger when they say the class has few binds...
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    Im not worried about managing too many buttons but more of having too few like ranger or my pom which rolling was a mistake (half ui empty on those classes -2 row corr) Thanks for replies guys.
    No worries, you will completely fill 2 rows in your corr UI and no matter your spec i doubt you will have less than 30 keybinds (i have 33 class specific binds on my aura/ST spec which is the one i run in minis usualy).
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

if you binding for pvp, its best to bind in combinations of 3. it will remind you to move and not stand in one place. also can do progressions. like keybinding f1, f2, f3. then keybind 1, 2, 3. then q, w, e. there is synergy to many of tos abilities and a regular progression in pvp and you can bind for it
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04