Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PvP ToS vs... ( how it looks now)

Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    __

Strats vs Sin: Force Crit with Lightning Strike (Inner Charge feated) to trigger Lotus Overload, concentrate on Dodging for 5 Seconds then unleash all Burst Damage you have in 10 seconds ('Lightning Cast' f.e). Its best to play with High Level Forked Lightning Silver Perk + either Cobra Stare Slow or Lull. never try to use Coils vs sin, you'll definately lose the Damagerace
    Dont use CCs while LO is active. Cast your Spells only when a finisher in the Castbar is visible (hopefully the sin missed it). if you do so the sin needs at least another second/ two seconds to prepare the next finisher -> enough to cast sth, then dodge again.
    If you see a sin approaching with a 'forward-Strike' animation its most probably the Kick.

__

DTs can be nasty -especially with Covenant of Invul feated- but since servers moved and merged you have a pretty hard time hitting with 1-handed range,so its basically doable if you dont get hit too often in short time, dt's hits can either be rather harmless or beat the **** out of you with 4-5 Void proccs active (those proccs are only active for 10 Seconds)
    you lost me at having inner charge and using lightning strike if your feated this way in minis i feel for you.

as for dt procs and mana drain 10secs is a life time and there is no way to kite for that long on a tos lol

4k+ crit insta ls in with your burst isn't that bad, bro. I mean do you even lift.

i dont see a viable build with inner charge and SF+bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    4k+ crit insta ls in with your burst isn't that bad, bro. I mean do you even lift.
    if you feat this that is your burst then what run around waiting for the cooldown to finish?

as nice as it is it really is just not a viable option in minis just like cyclones

Make sure to use static blood, especially vs demo/dt.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    if you feat this that is your burst then what run around waiting for the cooldown to finish?

as nice as it is it really is just not a viable option in minis just like cyclones
    To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    No one is criting a dt for 4k unless that dt is wearing electrical conduit gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    you lost me at having inner charge and using lightning strike if your feated this way in minis i feel for you.

as for dt procs and mana drain 10secs is a life time and there is no way to kite for that long on a tos lol
    1st: who is talking about minis? this thread is about winning duels.

2nd: pvp dt got heavily nerfed due to ping issues (talking from euripean pov). you dont even need to move smartly to avoid beeing hit by 1h/dagger range, just bounce left-right-back and the aoc netcode itself doesnt know where your model actually is.

3rd: almost everyone in this thread is talking about, how weak tos is vs certain classes, but keep on playing their jack-of-all-trades aura/bubble/coils setup, and wonder why they keep getting raped by sins or DTs;

look behind the curtain -> you'll never want to stand still vs these classes, dont use casts that last longer than a second (dont take this literally~ see explanation above) and rather cancel a cast, and reposition instead of eating that MB, GC, Sds, whatever
    Last edited by potlatch; 30th October 2013 at 08:42.

good old fangs spec = duelling is much more fun, seriously ST is just useless stuff "ok, I duel u once in 5mins..."

duel them at level 39, you will beat every class.

something not mentioned is the bug where you can negate their critigation by not having them targeted with certain tos spells
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast