Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tos Population

A necromancer needs to be within 7 meters of his target to maximize his DPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I tried playing my tos today in a couple minis and I have to say it was fun...when I had mana. Im pvp 10 with full AA's and full pvp T3 set and my mana was terrible. I found myself running out of mana at the worst times and was pretty frustrating. I have to admit I havent played it in a while and very rusty but couldnt find a way to maintain mana during long strings or combat to support myself or my team. I know I could run out of combat to regen but that's not my play style and was disappointing. I never have this problem on my demo or HoX, only really notice it on my ToS.
    You either are built wrong, or you were running over ranger traps which drain mana. or a dt was sucking you dry. A proper specced tos will hardly ever run dry on mana in combat but it does take a little management.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    You either are built wrong, or you were running over ranger traps which drain mana. or a dt was sucking you dry. A proper specced tos will hardly ever run dry on mana in combat but it does take a little management.
    Like I said, I like to be in the fight almost constantly to support and distract and I know its bad for mana. Im not the kind of person who runs away from my team so I can rest, im just saying that mana issues is one of the biggest disappointments for me when I want to play the ToS, I usually have to die to get my mana back but taking out 2 people in the process is worth it to me ratherr than running away to regen some mana.

Like I said, I like to be in the fight almost constantly to support and distract and I know its bad for mana. Im not the kind of person who runs away from my team so I can rest, im just saying that mana issues is one of the biggest disappointments for me when I want to play the ToS, I usually have to die to get my mana back but taking out 2 people in the process is worth it to me ratherr than running away to regen some mana.
    Yea well any pvp tos will be in the thick of things. The problem is you're running dry too soon. Would you show us your current feat build? Maybe we could offer some suggestions

Lirial is correct, shouldn't be as bad as you are saying. Also, know that there is a spell to generate mana, that I do find myself doing from time to time.

Pay attention to mana drains as well, from necros/rangers/etc. When you get those, its much harder.

You also need 4 hour foods for mana/stam/health as well as pots all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Lirial is correct, shouldn't be as bad as you are saying. Also, know that there is a spell to generate mana, that I do find myself doing from time to time.

Pay attention to mana drains as well, from necros/rangers/etc. When you get those, its much harder.

You also need 4 hour foods for mana/stam/health as well as pots all the time.
    Necros have a drain now too? good grief

I remember what I was doing wrong, mana isn't an issue now.
    Last edited by Dodgeball; 12th July 2014 at 02:15.

This is a favorite spec for me to use...I Use storm blood to regen mana when I need it, and use faith in Set when I need to. What else is there? I know the general tree has crappy feats for mana.

http://goo.gl/tkT2up
    You wanna take this one corp?

You wanna take this one corp?
    I have to admit, I haven't seen a build like this in a very long time.... Tri-tree.

Necros have a drain now too? good grief
    Void if feated, Blighted Ones (can be feated to more drain), and Lifestrike (if the Blighted Ones upgrades are feated).

Except for Void, the drains don't work much on players since 1.05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345