Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DtS - Yea or Nay?

What exactly does Plaqued Heart Curse do? I tested it some time ago and I was unable to notice any effect at all.

Nonetheless the meleepet + Lich build is indeed very interessting but I doubt that the damage buff from lich is worth 11 points. Embrace Death will not proc in most boss encounters, Plaqued Heart does seemingly nothing and lich has a 5 min cd.
    On the other hand what to skill instead? For Bursting Bomb you have to skill to much crap and Bone Hord is quite unimpressive...

Edit: I find Netherworld deception usefull to get your mutilators close enough to the boss
    Last edited by MrGimbel; 16th September 2013 at 23:51.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGimbel View Post
    What exactly does Plaqued Heart Curse do? I tested it some time ago and I was unable to notice any effect at all.
    its just one of those feats wich is absolute crap.
    it places a debuff on target that anyone atacking it will get an insignificant heal with a very low proc rate.
    highly inneficient and ridiculous returns.

Nonetheless the meleepet + Lich build is indeed very interessting but I doubt that the damage buff from lich is worth 11 points. Embrace Death will not proc in most boss encounters, Plaqued Heart does seemingly nothing and lich has a 5 min cd.
    On the other hand what to skill instead? For Bursting Bomb you have to skill to much crap and Bone Hord is quite unimpressive...
    lich is a nice boost and feat itself is very good bad side is the stupid 5 minutes cooldown should be 2 minutes, none none the less if you know encounter you can use it to gain more dps by using it at right time.
    embrace death should proc from crits to be relevant but in aoe fighs where something actualy dies while boss is alive its bsd efect is noticeable combined with sw bsd+lich+tome erlic
    sw caps bsd at around 45% ish so its like hidden stack 11 or 12 if you in a fight wich something gets killed often 12%bsd from embrace death, tome of erlic gives necro 27.5% bsd(less for hox/demo), ritual 50%bsd, if your using pets you can get quite a lot of bsd from pets as well from that sw buff at bottom cant recall name atm
    so bottom line with or without stuff dying to activate embrace death having ritual can grant you a nice boost since buff lasts 35 secs
    if you go in general to boost you magic damage + tome erlic even more.

thing is dont think its anything overly better then for example this
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v5_1291...48ea1443815182

its just slightly different gameplay end dps is around same with equaly geared players in equaly balanced dps group setups with tos+conq+demo+barb/ranger

but having lich+tome while using pets might grant you a better boost in aoe fights while maitaining ahigher single target dps, comes down to your gameplay preferences.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post

thing is dont think its anything overly better then for example this
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v5_1291...48ea1443815182

its just slightly different gameplay end dps is around same with equaly geared players in equaly balanced dps group setups with tos+conq+demo+barb/ranger

but having lich+tome while using pets might grant you a better boost in aoe fights while maitaining ahigher single target dps, comes down to your gameplay preferences.
    It's probably true that all decent necro builds deliever quite similar dps. But I like the melee-pets + general tree because of hate control and the lower mana consumption rate.
    Well, at least I use with this build Chill only every ~12sec (PB,IS,IS,BR,IS,(IS),Chill) whereas I use it every 6secs with my casterpets-build due to Bursting Bomb.

And thanks for comfirming that Plaqued Heart is indeed crap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12