Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vile nativity done in four players

Not bad at all guys!

I never though about 4 manning it. But seems fun!

Conq, Tos, Bear, Demo, not a bad set up.

I've seen 6 mans completely fail at vile, even on just the 1st boss. It's pathetic!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Shockstrikes are so damn boring. Plus you will do much more DPS with a proper WoF build.
    this is true, but when you are managing a group under numbered you have to make the most of each element, you maybe having some characters menno effective but more flexible. We needed a lot of CC and our demo havoc did a splendid job in blocking the healer with his PvP spec!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Not bad at all guys!

I never though about 4 manning it. But seems fun!

Conq, Tos, Bear, Demo, not a bad set up.

I've seen 6 mans completely fail at vile, even on just the 1st boss. It's pathetic!
    Thank you mate, yes weas really funny!

PS: all continue speak of the demo and no one speak of our conqueror, imho the real hero and spine of the group
    Last edited by zujilin; 13th February 2014 at 11:59.

Shockstrikes are so damn boring. Plus you will do much more DPS with a proper WoF build.
    while WoF spam isn´t boring at all.. but the whole demo is kinda boring, so .. yea, not much to choose from, only DPS wise
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    this is true, but when you are managing a group under numbered you have to make the most of each element, you maybe having some characters menno effective but more flexible. We needed a lot of CC and our demo havoc did a splendid job in blocking the healer with his PvP spec!
    You should have like 3-4 ccs even in a PvE WoF spec, so there is no need to nerf DPS with PvP specs there.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    while WoF spam isn´t boring at all.. but the whole demo is kinda boring, so .. yea, not much to choose from, only DPS wise
    Ya but casting WoF looks much cooler :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

You should have like 3-4 ccs even in a PvE WoF spec, so there is no need to nerf DPS with PvP specs there.
    Agreed, my Hybrid spec Demo has 2 stuns and a a root and I use WoF almost exclusively. Improved WoF feated and both WoF AA's maxed. I also have Bombardment there for long range duty and my Shockstrike hits plenty hard. A Havoc/General might be able to get a stronger Shockstrike, but only by a slim margin.

It's kind of funny how WoF Demo's are looked down on by some, yet nobody seems to have the same disdain for ToS's that use Storm Field instead of spamming Lightning Strike.

first boss seems easy with 4 people as you only need enough dps

but how did u do statues(without rogue) and argo sata with 4 ? last one can be done with 3 so thats not the issue

never tried but I would guess those fights are pretty difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    first boss seems easy with 4 people as you only need enough dps

but how did u do statues(without rogue) and argo sata with 4 ? last one can be done with 3 so thats not the issue

never tried but I would guess those fights are pretty difficult

Argo Satha has been done with 3.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H28hyoLqYxM
    Retired

unfortunately i cant watch that vid...^^

was that before or after the changes?

seems to have been posted on youtube 16th of february 2014

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12