BB VI. - 1200
    BB VII. 1400
    Bloody Hack VI. - 2300
    Bloody Hack V. - 1500
    Overwhelm VI. - 1000
    Throat Slash - 1000
    Irritate - 1000->500 decreased by time
    Retaliation - 1500->750 decreased by time

We tested it on different lvl mobs by simply checking how much extra dmg an other player have to deal to get aggro from the conq. The conq and the other player had 0% hate. This extra hate is not added in Frenzy stance ofc.
    The equation is something like that: aggro = dps * 3x(probably) hate% + built-in hate
    Last edited by pekka; 1st February 2014 at 09:57.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Very interesting post, m8, thanks a lot for those numbers.

Do you happen to have the numbers for lower ranks of Feint attack/GoDS aswell? I tend to use more Feint to keep the crit buff up, and I have been wondering about which rank of GoDS to use for quite awhile.

lol no goad on his specs ...
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Just a few approximate numbers of built-in hate:

Feint Attack IX. - 2000
    Guard of DS IV. - 1500
    Batter Aside V. - 1000
    HoFS V. - 2000
    HoFS VI. - 2300
    Whirlwind - 2700(!)
    BB VI. - 1200
    BB VII. 1400
    Bloody Hack VI. - 2300
    Bloody Hack V. - 1500
    Overwhelm VI. - 1000
    Throat Slash - 1000
    Irritate - 1000->500 decreased by time
    Retaliation - 1500->750 decreased by time

We tested it on different lvl mobs by simply checking how much extra dmg an other player have to deal to get aggro from the conq. The conq and the other player had 0% hate. This extra hate is not added in Frenzy stance ofc.
    The equation is something like that: aggro = dps * 3x(probably) hate% + built-in hate
    Interesting stuff. I could have sworn tha dev during the revamp was saying on testlive that there was no inherent hate values on any combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Torhkir View Post
    lol no goad on his specs ...
    It certainly changes for me based on who I'm regularly tanking with. At the time of the original post I wouldn't even be able to get a goad in because it was always on cooldown. More recently, I did have it specced.
    Last edited by Erock25; 2nd February 2014 at 14:31.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I I understand, when you cast GODS, you have a heal proc which starts when you hit the mob. Themore you hit, the more chances you get?

When switching to 2 weapons, I cast "Break through" when it is up, and then Blood Bath fr the many hits given.
    I also cast "bloody cutting" (sorry for the wrong translation) to hit a lot again.
    Is it useful ?
    Any interest in hitting twice with the 2 weapons?

Gods is a damage proc. It's limited though, so there is no need to maximize the number of hits.

Thank you very much for this guide. It was really helpful for me.

But I don't see that +75% damage with Battlefield Commander, even when using techniques. Was the perk nerfed recently or something? Is it still the best perk for tanking?

Edit: My guess is that you have Warmaster maxed and the total of +75% is when using Will of Onslaught technique?
    Last edited by Patoson; 11th August 2014 at 13:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Thank you very much for this guide. It was really helpful for me.

But I don't see that +75% damage with Battlefield Commander, even when using techniques. Was the perk nerfed recently or something? Is it still the best perk for tanking?

Edit: My guess is that you have Warmaster maxed and the total of +75% is when using Will of Onslaught technique?
    Yes Battlefield Commander was recently "tuned down" for pvp reasons and got a slight %dmg reduction. You still get like 600combat rating with 2h weapons though. I have not done many raids recently but given the options available Id say its still the only viable perk for brute conqs.

Question why no points in IFI?

I'm missing few points (at minimum 3 I'd say) in Improved Furious Inspiration...

not for the hit-/critical-rating but for the added health for resurrected team-mates!

what sense does it make to give a tank (just anyone) a low-health conq-res?
    - he'd be immediately dead again...
    (that's even more crucial when it comes to T4 imho)

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    I'm missing few points (at minimum 3 I'd say) in Improved Furious Inspiration...

not for the hit-/critical-rating but for the added health for resurrected team-mates!

what sense does it make to give a tank (just anyone) a low-health conq-res?
    - he'd be immediately dead again...
    (that's even more crucial when it comes to T4 imho)
    Needing the full rez is situational. Nearly all aoe damage can be avoided. Those points have better ROI elsewhere.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast