Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tos Feats

20 Minute mini game it'll save you 3 times the most. Every single map favours range classes. Gotta use everything to your advantage, especially positioning, anticipation, decision making, general map awareness etc. A pvp'er shouldn't rely on bubbles to be lifesavers.

I know this, and in thoses 3 times, there's often a situation where it gives a decisive advantage to your team. I like when in, thoses 10 seconds, you can return a match in your side. Or totally screw up an opponent push on your totem, flag... or on you

Is any of new "awesomes" feats can give that ?

I don't use if only in defensive purpose, like you said, with 5 min cd, you have to know how to play without it. But when you have it ready, you have much more options (in this decision making process) than playing thoses so-called "pvp" feats.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

That's why the revamp was so poorly done. To pick the feats I want in lightning I now have to not spec anything lower than one point in vital shock. TBH I never used transmutation as defensive either. I'd rather die than waste it in a mini game on saving myself to just get away from one to three people that'll eventually catch up with me after few seconds, not to mention back during the pre spring bar days (and exhaust debuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    So at the end, you have a 10% health tap for 5 points, mmh yeah...
    I like it. I always use Static Blood together with Aura (cds are quite similar) when i will be dmging multiple players and the tap is really really good.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

@ OP.

If you spend any time at all actually trying out the new feats/abilities you'd probably find out that they are far better than the old ToS tree layout.

I don't see what is to not like about the revamp. There's a lot more options to make your ToS unique to how you play/want to play.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12