Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having problems in my low 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    at level 20, you only have 1 spell.
    i saw on the video several tools on hotbar , but again i dunno nothing on ToS

Using the four hour foods from gateway to khitai can be very useful, and popping potions to help keep up your health during fights (and mana) can help keep you alive in the fights. At least in the beginning of your video you had no mana or health food in use and I didn't see you using the potions you can buy from Tortage from the alchemist by the trader.

If you can't afford them you can try asking for a loan from global of 20 silver or something. I've helped out a lot of new characters with a gold or two when they are starting out.
    Last edited by Anubium; 5th May 2013 at 15:59.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSoldier View Post
    i saw on the video several tools on hotbar , but again i dunno nothing on ToS
    Oh, you get some spells, but only lightning strike, charge, and sparks. They are all pretty much single target with some splash. If you use Lightning strike, you might rotate a charge in there, but that's about it. LS gives the most bang for the buck. The other two were an aoe root and a single target stun which all break on dps.

The class doesn't really take shape until about level 60. That's when you forget everything you have done, and relearn the class.

Apart from what is said; always use health and mana food and always use potions. Keep them rolling. They are cheap from vendors and come in new versions every ten levels.

Once you get Storm Field your problems are over. Storm Field is the foundation of the Tempest and once you get it, you'll feel it's been totally worth the struggle. Pop heals and Storm Field (and crown, as well as popping charged blast etc), lean back and cackle maniacally as all heretics before Set melts.

/невский
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12