Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom please merge Crom into Fury

All that time I was advocating so we have a merge between the two servers,with the right modifications so both sides of the coin pve and pvp players can be happy and as a result we could have a big healthy server where everyone can enjoy all the content aoc has to offer.But every time it was fury players that were keep saying no to that idea and spewing mud like they were some kind of special specimen amongst aoc player.

Atm Im happy with crom where I can enjoy non stop minis,all kind of pve content,some open world in CE from time to time and of course not having to deal with more shimpanzas who spoling the fun for the rest and got nothing better to do than trolling non stop global and minis

So if someone needs to get away from a dead server will have to pay I guess,you guys need to thanks all the pro pvpers that were against this idea every time someone was mentioning it.

Best option would be to merge fury into crom. And relaunch rage server as only pvp one. Remove from rage 1 char restriction and add some fresh rules which could spike up interest.

When all russian guilds move from Fury to Crom some players enjoy and decide what such "russian cheaters" don't have any affect on server life. Now Fury don't have full T4 raids, don't have T3.5 raids for months, and don't have sieges. Poor pvpers who have big egos, but don't have leader skills and can't restore life on server.

Maybe it's because funcom ignored pvp for 6 years instead of the whole population of crom being morally superior human beings...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I don't think it would run players off. Many of the guilds on Crom are from Fury. However I think there needs to be a server for players that only want to pve.

Cross server mini games would be wonderful for this game.

No.
    You can mix up with Rage if you want but let Crom apart of your pvp plans.

I left Tyranny/Fury because of open world pvp while I was questing (about as soon as Khitai opened up) and have a lot more fun on a pve server. If Funcom merged crom/fury and put open world pvp as a requirement, I'd move to another game.

The amount of people remaining would not be enough to make open world PvP an inconvenience while questing.

You may get a week of craziness with WB or after T5 is launched (bahahaha) but the remaining pop after the merge wont suddenly mean roaming gank squads in every zone.....from what I hear world PvP is dead on Fury anyway (apart from WB week)so what makes you think anything will change if servers merged.

Tho some on Crom (the ones who enjoy a hearty mix of PvE and PvP, myself included) would whole heartedly welcome back open world PvP IMO
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

My first home was Hyrkania-PVE-RP server, not because of the RP but this was the only EU-server where people were reasonably civil on global.
    Over time I learned to cope with the PvP-whine on Crom-server.
    A merge with Fury would be the straw that breaks the camels back.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

if fury gets merged into crom i will leave the same day .
    cross server tech would satisfy both sides
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast