Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning player

Lightbulb Returning player

I have not been online on ages, but are now patching up AoC and I will give it a second chance. Any tips you will give a “newcomer”?

The patching will last for an hour or so. I will read the forum while I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy239 View Post
    Any tips you will give a “newcomer”?
    Play hox. Hox is best.

Default I will look into HoX

I have a 80 POM, are they still usefull?

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Play hox. Hox is best.
    no! bearshaman is best
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Default Sniff...

..ok. I just need to be done with the patching. So I can check what I got on my acc.

Good healers are always in demand

Smile Oki, after some few hours...

Is Fury less populated then Crom?

And my POM is a real gimp Used a few offline levels to update my DT to lvl 80. I also worked a litle on my new and small Hox. Got some extra offline lvl for it later on, when it hit lvl 30. All in all it seems to be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by RamGuy239 View Post
    Is Fury less populated then Crom?

And my POM is a real gimp Used a few offline levels to update my DT to lvl 80. I also worked a litle on my new and small Hox. Got some extra offline lvl for it later on, when it hit lvl 30. All in all it seems to be OK.
    yes its less populated

on the pvp side of things tho, its got more of it then crom

My best advice would be to roll on a PvE server. At the moment, funcom totally ****ed up and allowed players level 25+ enter White Sands island, and kill low levels. As we speak, there is a level 72 assassin named Karathor (Karthor?) who spends all his time camping level 15-20s in White Sands. There are also level 80s that take part in this. It is slowly killing the Fury server, and leaving a bad taste in new players mouth. I doubt they will return to the game after being camped at such an early part of the game.

People always complain about Fury having a low population, but it is low because of these said people who take pleasure in killing enemies who can't fight back.

If you want to see the Fury population, you should follow my lead and create a raid who hunts down said people, perhaps even a guild dedicated to hunting Murderers.

Until they make it so players lower than level 25 cannot be killed by players above level 25 in White Sands, I recommend you stay on a PvE server.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

I went there with my ranger to see if I could find Karthor. I was all over the Island twice but even though /who reported he was there I didn't find him. And lowbies were doing their own stuff happily whereever I went. Noone seemed to bother them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast