Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Patch 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by kaplaars View Post
    Bug fixing is very important and great that they do this, but my question still stands nobody suggested that they change the shield of the risen(at least not that I could find) yet they spend resources on changing it while they could have used those resources(however big or small) to fix more bugs or implement one or more of the suggested changes in the suggestion thread.
    To me it comes across as if they had resources left and had no idea what to do with it (since nobody gave them any feedback or suggestions ;-))so they went and did something for the hell of it.
    I have read the text about the shield of the risen again.
    I made, what I think, are the keywords bold.

"Replaced the particle effect used for Shield of the Risen with a less demanding and less obtrusive effect."

Now the question is: Is it less demanding pc-side or server-side? (less network-traffic = lower ping?)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    They made a mistake with the damage stat of ONE weapon and armor stat of a belt and all ppl can do is jump the gun and moan about it as if that was the worst thing to happen to the game...

In my books the last patch is a big step in the right direction.
    The patch was a step in the right direction for who? because for a PvPer it most most certainly wasn't!! if fact the lastest patch added a new bug my pvp 8 shield vanished (This one will be fixed ofc)

So no the latest patch wasn't a step in the right direction at all
    My characters still get CCed then stuck to walls!
    My characters still get CCed under the mini game map!
    My characters still has to sign the bugged mini que

Now if you dont pvp this will not effect your game time BUT if do regular pvp these bugs are game breaking! That last patch was advertised to include 200 bug fixes...... us pvpers really thought for sure at least the mini que would be fixed

I really hope this hotfix removes some serious game bugs or exploits, so it couldn't wait to be launched tomorrow. Taking servers down just when prime time starts just to rebalancing some items and fix few broken database links isn't something anyone could defend as smart idea.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

The recent patch is one of the best I have seen from Funcom: bugfixes should be the primary target, and the company did everything well!

Well done (hotfix will clean up some remaining bugs, I believe)!

Keep fixing bugs, and pay attention to PVP and RP players too.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by satunas View Post
    There is a bug with the quest "The Legendary Turach".

"• Tug the winch on the crane" does not work.
    Can you fix this in next patch?
    I agree, please fix this so i can complete the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahyn View Post
    I agree, please fix this so i can complete the quest.
    Had this issue with a lowbie of mine. Sent in a petition and a GM showed up in about 10 minutes and updated my quest and my friends quest even though she didn't send in a petition. He even showed up in person looking about 15 feet tall. Haven't seen an actual GM in game in a long long time.

I've noticed in a few places in Northern Grasslands that there are no longer any cages. Well, they are physically there but not visually. The wolves quest to hunt down prisoners is one example of an invisible cage.

The cage in Chow has been invisible for 2-3 weeks now.

Months, you mean

But unless they reintroduce a proper bug report thread, you have to get a free TL login and use the "private report" or make threads about it.

Of course you can also "suggest" here in the "suggestion thread" that someone takes a look at bugs. Still using the suggestion thread for bug reporting is certainly suboptimal.

I had things disappear before (certain mob models), but they reappeared after client patches (not through the database check routine) or certain crashes. But the cages are not a local problem.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 17th August 2013 at 10:56.

The game is crashing like a mad in Kara Korum (Cavern of Malice mostly) for me since the last patch, it is unplayable there.
    Last edited by Redd; 17th August 2013 at 12:34.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast