Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weapon for reaver barb

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    No it does not. Unless if your offhanded weapon combat rating states it being blunt combat rating. So if you have blunt and its stats say combat rating it does not matter. Am not sure how combat rating gone calculate if you put 1he combat rating gem in your offhanded blunt while having main hand as 1h edged I wanted to test it but dont want to buy stupid blue crafted blunt for 50 gold or so.
    Read again, this is what we are saying.

Some of you sounded like if you have your blunt in offhanded slot it automaticaly caclulates any combat rating towards blunts only.

Lol it doesnt matter your offhand never buffs your main hand. Never. I dont know where you getting that info from.
    All stats on the offhand weapon if of the same type as main hand buffs the main hand.

If you have 1HE in main hand and 1HE in off hand, all stats increases the global chance of crits, hits, fatalities, armor, combat rating, what ever. Like the Tigerswipe 410 combat rating (cold), that increases combat rating on main hand, since it will affect all hits, blunt or edged.

If you have 1HE in main hand and 1HB in off hand, the same thing applies, except if the 1HB carries a weapon specific stat of combat rating, like the Scepter of Return, has +175 Combat Rating (1HB) that will NOT enhance the damage done with your main hand, but only with the offhand hits.

This image shows what types of Combat Rating I have on my Conqueror.

http://i.imgur.com/NxJMTCV.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    All stats on the offhand weapon if of the same type as main hand buffs the main hand.

If you have 1HE in main hand and 1HE in off hand, all stats increases the global chance of crits, hits, fatalities, armor, combat rating, what ever. Like the Tigerswipe 410 combat rating (cold), that increases combat rating on main hand, since it will affect all hits, blunt or edged.

If you have 1HE in main hand and 1HB in off hand, the same thing applies, except if the 1HB carries a weapon specific stat of combat rating, like the Scepter of Return, has +175 Combat Rating (1HB) that will NOT enhance the damage done with your main hand, but only with the offhand hits.

This image shows what types of Combat Rating I have on my Conqueror.

http://i.imgur.com/NxJMTCV.jpg
    You sounded like if you have your blunt in offhanded slot it automaticaly caclulates any combat rating towards blunts only.

You sounded like if you have your blunt in offhanded slot it automaticaly caclulates any combat rating towards blunts only.
    It takes very special eyes to read that out of what I wrote... We were talking about Scepter of Return vs Tigerswipe vs South Cleave vs Widows Blade in off hand. The combat rating on Scepter of Return is 1HB only, thus, that combat rating does not buff the 1HE (West Cleave) in your main hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It takes very special eyes to read that out of what I wrote... We were talking about Scepter of Return vs Tigerswipe vs South Cleave vs Widows Blade in off hand. The combat rating on Scepter of Return is 1HB only, thus, that combat rating does not buff the 1HE (West Cleave) in your main hand.
    Lol true that i was wtf hes talking about. Sorry for misunderstending

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123