Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fix barb thread

I'd like to see reverse swing buffed.

Default dps on barb vs sin

My barb with full t3 (t4 chest & leggs) & t3 weapon has 269.1dps
    Now my sin has more than that in lv 60 gear.
    A sin with t4 daggers butt naked has way more dps than my full geared barb will ever have.
    total imbalance.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

There is little to no reason to compare that dps number on the stats page between different classes.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    My barb with full t3 (t4 chest & leggs) & t3 weapon has 269.1dps
    Now my sin has more than that in lv 60 gear.
    A sin with t4 daggers butt naked has way more dps than my full geared barb will ever have.
    total imbalance.
    barb is better in group pvp, better in open world pvp, has aoe dmg, can be like off tank, huge range with 2he , aoe cc's.. totall imbalance x)

i really think that death gaze and oppor strike are good cc's ...
    The Law

Devestation is a joke... chance to stack up to 5% EVENTUALLY IF is doesn't crit then you LOSE the effect... retarded.

Conqueror as a Soldier "version" of barb does a single feint attack and has instant +5% crit rating and runs around with 30% crit and 30% crit damage as brute after a combo...

Brute>Berzerker at EVERYTHING

Carnage>Reaver at EVERYTHING

It's just the hardmode of conqueror really.

So many underpowered little things like why in the hell does Savage rage even exist? That said it's the coolest class just for being so damn cool.

T4 blunt and a shed loada crit rating gear you get about 18-18.5% crit rating.

Devestation is pointless for 5/5. The effect of not critting giving you 1% total of 5% then cancelling because you crit -.-

Even blood rage stance is only good from the procs as the actual "heals" are from natural health regen and occur every 4 seconds.

Decap.... Is just NOT on par with Penetrating Shot or Death Whirlwind/ Graves Blossom combos. Super slow and mediocre damage now. hell I don't feat it rofl
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Why then Barbarians generally get many more kills than others, including conquerors in minigame groups?
    Be positive: barbarians are excellent in their current state.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

surgery can you use cc after dw or gb.. i guess not.. besides graves blossom is horrible. in t4 gear it do 200-400 per hit on clothie.. while conq bash 3k white hit, and decap with t2 axe might easily do 3-4k with crit on clothie oh and u can use cc's after it
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Why then Barbarians generally get many more kills than others, including conquerors in minigame groups?
    Lot of baddies rolled conq - but conq in the right hands tops all the charts, like any soldier. Way better than barb.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

conq and pom need little nerf coz of that i dont want to compare barb with these classes.

barb is awesome on reaver spec. it is also possible to win against a conq in duel. (without warning, determination and lots of kiting)
    I dont have any idea about berserser side..but from my experience i managed to win against most of top barbs at berserker build in duels altough the latency is high.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    So does hox so your point is ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast