Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reaver , how to play with it?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    ok, so u tell the guy to use blood rage, yet u give him a spec with savage fury: wtf

no cc breaks? we going for tainted weapons and flanking in AAs while we at it?
    Barbricwildcat came to save the day lol . As Kalilin told me pure Reaver spec requires huge skill in pvp. And it can be played in many ways. So it'd be better to go hybrid spec I reckon.
    @viroku I've tried Cyclone of Steel openers and it went well enough to be an additional "mini-combo".

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Bone shatter all the way.
    yep ppl, this is all yall need to know. swift combos that keep u on the move instead of long combos that make u and easy target.

BUT if kozak is your idol, go ahead spec glass cannon and go in aztels to kill all the freshies there

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgore View Post
    Barbricwildcat came to save the day lol . As Kalilin told me pure Reaver spec requires huge skill in pvp. And it can be played in many ways. So it'd be better to go hybrid spec I reckon.
    @viroku I've tried Cyclone of Steel openers and it went well enough to be an additional "mini-combo".
    imo use full berserker with general tree cc breaks with pvp t1 gear. when u feel your dps is getting decent and you dont die much, get a spec with dance of death. with dance of death use bone shatter and combo jump like crazy. once u got full pvp 10 gear go with whichever spec u feel is better with the situation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123