Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barb Need 1 Fear, petition please

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    throughthedoor's new account?
    this ^^^^^^^^
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    so i wanna have usefull cc's for sin and not crap cc's. only usefull cc is snap kick (hard to land) and sds + soul strike , in mini game u dont see other cc's also i would like to have passive 25% speed like barb .. and what else.. and light armor would be good ,. and two handed weapon range is what i would like too..

seriously? barb got enough S*hit aleready

Calm down bro, it's a troll attempt. Giggity.

No don't give barb a fear OMG there are enough annoying fears in pvp at the moment. Barb needs no more cc, but they need some sort of proccing evade/immunity bubble like lotus overload except tailored to barb. Why would you add another random ass cc without looking at the more important changes that could be made to barb such as making their bleeds crit, fixing broken and useless feats (ie. sever, predatory instincts, back in fray, armageddon falls, thirst for blood etc.) and giving them more useful utility.

Barb is fine. Not pvp'ing but a barb friend of mine has been doing well for years in pvp, with pvp gear. And in pve it's fine imho.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12