Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zerker pvp viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    to Surgery:

Mate you are correct with yout thoughts, but the reason I do not put points in Reverse Swing is that just I prefer Upheaval to Bone Shatter and ofc with Without Warning.

I think about myself that I´m at best mediocore barb but with this spec you got everything and I perform pretty well... easy handled char with simple combo rotation so you can focus on battle. Without Warning bring some survival while Upheaval doing good dmg. Sure others barbs doing maybe more kills but I´m rather up to win the mini than top kills.
    How good we are shouldn't come into a discussion about the class so i wouldn't sweat it dude.

Even so, with three fast staggering blow combos (even without bone shatter) Upheavel will do more damage with reverse swing up than it will from the points into butcher upgrade ^^

I 99.9% time use AtG not bone shatter... But i always upgrade reverse swing and hammer and anvil as with those up the staggering blow combos become powerful 1-steppers staggering blow 3 crits over 3k fully feated and it's fast onestepper.

Point is, even not using the AA-Staggering blow bone shatter the reverse swing +36% weapon damage will boost your upheavel (and ALL other white hits and ALL other damage abilities EVERYTHING )

That was all the point was. The staggering blow combos are only worth doing to get reverse swing, and they are only worth using for doing ANY form of damage they need hammer and anvil.

The staggering blow combos are pretty much pointless without those feats, which imo is stupid. If they had a worthwhile debuff effect it'd be different. But they don't they have negligable hit rating debuff that does NOTHING at all EVER.

Hope that explains what I meant, but it is ONLY my opinion.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Well mentioning of my (dis)abilities should emphasize that even I´m not such good barb, I can perform well with this feat build and spec. Without WW I feel simply too squishy.

Playing your spec is viable ofc but from my PoV rather usefull for more skilled barbs. Ofc you got right with those comments regarding Reverse Swing and + %dmg but I just do not have time to do Reverse Swing at all. Usually I do this rotation Charge-KB-Upheavel-CC-Upheavel-Butcher 9... so it makes sense that I would like to boost Butcher/Upheavel combos 1st. Your spec require min. 5 but rather 10 points spend elsewhere yes there would be some dmg increase but rather in longer fights for minies I personaly prefer this simple Butcher (as you said) almost cookie cutter build.
    Last edited by Shiwan; 18th March 2014 at 16:37.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Question: On which Bubbles in PvP does FH work?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Question: On which Bubbles in PvP does FH work?
    removes AA bubbles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123