Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: is really Conqueror the "new barbarian"?-returning player

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DD_Xqbgzi8

39-0 balacai on his conq (thats 1 kill every 30sec)
    That´s why all soldiers receive massive nerf in protection... don´t be mistaken soldiers will be still strong as hell. Currently I play DT with 33% protection just to check out how it will be... and I think I´m running pretty well even without deep knowledge of the class (hell I´m not sure what some of my abilities are exactly doing)
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Barbarian is my ultimate choice folks!

This is a 5 months old post man.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head with this simple quote.
    Remove conq debuffing
    Lower dt dps
    guards can stay the same

conq's can keep shields imo, i don't have a problem with them and they can keep charge kb, just no super fast torment/ruin/wreck debuffing all at the same time.
    Just lower that stupid and ridiculous DT dps..That's all u have to do..Dts are just stupid Op as it gets..Its so not fair seeing Dts parsing more damage than dps classes in PVe more than Necros,demos,barbs,sins,rangers...its absolutely unacceptable..Dt should never Do that..In pvp too..U guys nerfed TTS ..Now its high time u do the same with VOM..Call ur shots even..Or if u insist keeping him like that ,give him cloth armour..and be done with it..
    Last edited by ieronymous; 27th July 2014 at 22:30.
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Just lower that stupid and ridiculous DT dps..That's all u have to do..Dts are just stupid Op as it gets..Its so not fair seeing Dts parsing more damage than dps classes in PVe more than Necros,demos,barbs,sins,rangers...its absolutely unacceptable..Dt should never Do that..In pvp too..U guys nerfed TTS ..Now its high time u do the same with VOM..Call ur shots even..Or if u insist keeping him like that ,give him cloth armour..and be done with it..
    How about just fixing the Barbarian? Give them better KB and Stun resistance abilities. I got my bugged Barbarian (Khitai quests would not give rewards for two years) out of mothballs and it sucks compared to POMs, Guardians, Rangers, Conqs, just about everything. I guess a real barbarian would do too much damage for some Classes to mitigate, so that leaves Barbarians weak on weak.

Conan was a Barbarian, I guess he is not actually in Age of Conan though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    How about just fixing the Barbarian? Give them better KB and Stun resistance abilities. I got my bugged Barbarian (Khitai quests would not give rewards for two years) out of mothballs and it sucks compared to POMs, Guardians, Rangers, Conqs, just about everything. I guess a real barbarian would do too much damage for some Classes to mitigate, so that leaves Barbarians weak on weak.

Conan was a Barbarian, I guess he is not actually in Age of Conan though.
    Whats wrong with excelent balance? Avoid entrapment + passive stun resists are enough allready. Barb is fine as it is (before u ask, yes I play barb, PvP and PvE)...

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Whats wrong with excelent balance? Avoid entrapment + passive stun resists are enough allready. Barb is fine as it is (before u ask, yes I play barb, PvP and PvE)...
    Agreed.

People really need to stop complaining about Barbarians. They are a very strong and fun class to play. So please leave them alone!!
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567