Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holding stacks, proc rate and atg combo

Quote Originally Posted by lezier-azwar View Post
    ATG is pretty good. I mean it is an instant 1300 burst most of the time in pvp (appx). But the problem is that without determination/without warning perks you must rely on the proc rate to refresh your stacks. In group pvp this can be very difficult sense you have 15 seconds to make a new proc. Basically on average I see myself proc in pvp on avg at every 5 sec. So if I flea form combat to heal I better hit the target in the next 10 sec which basically means I can't leave combat at all. I think it would be only fair that the barb have about 20 to 25 sec to hold stacks so at least I could heal a little if I am using ATG or bone shatter+upheaval combo. If not, at least don't loose all 15 stacks at one time sense it takes about 2 min to get all the way to 15 stacks as it is (if you don't have arcane marauder but you do have atrocity.) Everything else about the barb is alright though.
    Have you heard about determination perk? 25 sec stacks

Pvp upheaval +determination you dont need a healer spamm sb and refresh for 25 every time.
    Шторм-кнут

boneshatter + determination is the bomb

Default Atg

Well I would like to use ATG so I could have enough burst damage but instead I have to waste a perk on determination or without warning. If I could have stacks that were held like DT or Conq or HoX, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Anyway, sense the proc rate is SOOO bad, I would like the stacks to be a little bit longer. 15 sec is really like 10 sec cuz it takes about 5 sec to proc your next stack. (worst case scenario) So basically, if I ran ATG, I couldn't run away at all and maintain stacks for any duration at all. All I would ask is that barb have 25 sec stack duration and not 15 and then barb would be a very well balanced class. Not asking too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12