Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 15 stacks of blood rage

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    You get 10dps from 360 combat rating
    on dual wield thats 5% of my dmg, not bad imo

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    oh so i need t4 wep ----_____---- im criting straw man for 1.2k with 5 pts

1k2 crit on strawman with 5 points ? I think we are not talking about the same thing, ATG is a gold perk, 1 point.

@Jin- : not true, 3k5 + is very very rare, my best ATG is 4400, full burst with curious build and T4 weapon
    With a basic build it crits between 2k2-3k2, depend on buffs and targets.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Clothies with Tortage greens ? Am well geared an i never seen it crit past 3k on toon wearing greens/blues or t1 gear.
    oh. but is saw barb doing 5k on other barb, its luck, it happens 1/10 times, same way hox pillar, sometimes it do 900 dmg sometimes it do 3-5k it happens, sin bomb do 1,3k on t4 demo, next bomb i put on him is 3k..
    The Law

Since it is effected by base damage increase and that is effected by weapon AtG is THE aa perk to add burst to a zerker spec.

Wladimir frequently takes 3500 in the face on T4 demo, does bout the same on barbs and necro, less on soldiers and more on sins.

Surprisingly since the zerker barb with reave, lethality, swarm fighter and reverse swing is sitting 600dps with T1 wpn and 700dps t4 wpn and combo dips is like 4-500 on butcher half you dips is fixed by combo dips and going from t1 weapon to t4 weapon adds a very mediocre damage increase.

Tested like crazy I can **** with stonesplitter, t1, t2, ibis or t4.

AtG also has a base like say hox hellfire breath (all be it hidden) and combat rating and weapon dips both add to the damage it does but on a reduced amount, just like for instance 600 magic damage doesn't add 600 magic damage to hfb on hox the 700dps won't add 700 damage to AtG there's some hidden multiplier.

Barb to me seems to get the very least increases to dips from gear than any other class I've played. Even reaver dips is mostly from feats not gear

DIPS DIPS DIPS
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123