Thread: Accessories for Bear Shaman in Khitai

Default Accessories for Bear Shaman in Khitai

Are there any good rings/necklaces that drop for Bear Shaman in Khitai 6-man dungeons? The only decent thing I can find so far, excluding raids, is the ring from Shadows of Jade, and it's costly. Besides, I need two rings. Have I missed anything?

Nope. Khitai only has SOJ str ring, or 2 str cang jeis. T3 are nice too.

Unless you can find unchained rings. Really need to make a vendor for this.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Ring of Flaming Fury:

http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...aming_fury.jpg

Drops in Flame and it is a decent cheap start.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

The milestone (cang jeis or something like that) rings are pretty nice and if you get bored in game you can farm quillins in khitai for milestones and earn them solo. The quest is also repeatable, so if you like the relaxation of doing the farming then you can earn 25 rares once you get the two rings.

When I do sixmans my rolls usually miss the milestones so I actually can farm enough quillins to get the milestone quest done in about 7 to 10 days, depending on how bored I get. Nice thing about quillins is that they don't take much mental concentration so I can watch tv and farm them while waiting for sixmans or raids or yeti spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The milestone (cang jeis or something like that) rings are pretty nice and if you get bored in game you can farm quillins in khitai for milestones and earn them solo. The quest is also repeatable, so if you like the relaxation of doing the farming then you can earn 25 rares once you get the two rings.

When I do sixmans my rolls usually miss the milestones so I actually can farm enough quillins to get the milestone quest done in about 7 to 10 days, depending on how bored I get. Nice thing about quillins is that they don't take much mental concentration so I can watch tv and farm them while waiting for sixmans or raids or yeti spawns.
    HA ! Is it still possible to farm them ? I though they had reduced the dropping rate to oblivion a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    HA ! Is it still possible to farm them ? I though they had reduced the dropping rate to oblivion a while ago.
    They're much rarer now, but just last week, I got two Marks of the Quillen in five minutes while waiting for a t4 form. But that's rare as well - more likely I get one a week while waiting for two different raid formups.

My personal best was eight to drop over the course of about six hours farming here and there while waiting for something to pop I was interested in and while watching tv.

If I didn't get three a night it was a slow night. And that's from farming them for maybe two to three hours after raids and before bed.

So it took me about 10 days or so to finish the quest. Of course my demo got them faster than my guardian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yeah but I'm still really lucky with the birds in front of the Tiger's fortress in Chosain.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat