Thread: children of yag kosha

Default children of yag kosha

slap some sleepwalkers in paikang, how does that one work
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

find "sleepwalker", come within 1-step of him and type "/slap" in chat. press Enter. works!

where dem sleepwalkers at?
    40k kills
    [Deathbyheals]: but you'd get face f*cked in 2 seconds if you didnt have all the cheats
    [** a 'The Law' insider**]: actually they(the law) flame u the most[**a The Law' insider**]: the y(the law) say u hack like a bitch
    [Group] [Aoccompanion]: oh no its hacker bowless
    [Hotranger]: i heard you were a cheater
    [Chriscause]: Sinful nice speedhack

Quote Originally Posted by farmpom View Post
    where dem sleepwalkers at?
    If you have been to paikang you have probably seen them walking around. They are generally walking between the Yag camp and the Emporer's Palace/capitol/whatever.
    -There are things in the deep desert that could not be imagined even in the nightmares of a thousand madmen.-

Seen most of them on the road to the jade citadel.

PvE no easy.....
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.