Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coffer of Infinity - New Inventory Box

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Price is a huge ripoff but I guess I will buy it anyway.
    You know whos head I could just rip-off with that statement?

What are you gonna think is changing THAT attitude to the overall pricing policy?

..give people brain...

Years ago, Funcom denied to enhance the inventory bags and then they found a solution. Now we get bigger bags every 3 months and I´m quite sure, that this coffer is not the end!

I don´t want to pay 30 € this month AGAIN while I had bought the coffer of nullity in December because I´m not sure whether Funcom will bring up a bigger bag in May. Maybe we get an “Improved Coffer of infinity” with a 170 place for 4000 points.

It should be an easy thing for Funcom to collect only the difference between the two numbers and so reward the paying customer instead of squeezing the money out of them.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Funcom is trying to do some business by selling *new* models of inventory bags to its customers. Why do you think you should only pay the difference? Do you only pay the difference when you change from your shitty iphone4 to even shittier iphone5? Think not.
    if you want charity go to red cross or salvation army, they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Funcom is trying to do some business by selling *new* models of inventory bags to its customers. Why do you think you should only pay the difference? Do you only pay the difference when you change from your shitty iphone4 to even shittier iphone5? Think not.
    if you want charity go to red cross or salvation army, they do that.
    as someone already mentioned, there seems to be more fair model in TSW, where "Funcom is trying to do some business" as well, I guess.

also IF I ever bought iPhone 4 and then a new iPhone 5, I could always sell the old one to get some cash back.. now can I sell my old Coffer of Nullity as well?
    the answer is: nope.

and what charity/red cross are you talking about? I´m paying monthly sub for 6 years, dunno how about you
    Last edited by Argantes; 12th February 2014 at 14:28.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    also IF I ever bought iPhone 4 and then a new iPhone 5, I could always sell the old one to get some cash back.. now can I sell my old Coffer of Nullity as well?
    the answer is: nope.
    fair point, you should be able to sell the old bag to someone on trader or to a vendor or something.

Bigger inventory should be free for all. Updating bags is nice, but if i have to pay too much for storage, people will simply NOT buy anything else requiring it or participate in content relying on loot lure.

Why don't you simply increase with each "release" of baggage tier an upgrade to the basic inventory slots, too? Would feel better and motivate a lot more, instead of feeling "forced".

Afaik, these big bags do not even upgrade the problematic quest and resource inventory.

Some update, if the bank space expansions are working now (both the regular and those from the world boss), would be nice, too (and when they become available accountwide unlockable).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 12th February 2014 at 15:04.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    $0.92 per slot? Does this **** come with lube or is it a prison ****?
    Just think of it this way, if you have 12 characters, you are getting 348 more slots than the coffer of nullity at a price of $0.10 per slot.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Just think of it this way, if you have 12 characters, you are getting 348 more slots than the coffer of nullity at a price of $0.10 per slot.
    Lot's of ways I(one character), or you(12+ characters), can think of it. But it still resembles a male-prison love scene to me.
    Maybe the $$$ FC makes off this "new" inventory item they will fix the 1000+ bugs and exploits in this game. OR more than likely FC will go make another game with your $$$ and continue pooping on this one.

To each their own, I suppose.

This is a real kick in the nuts barely two weeks after I bought account wide upgrade to coffer of nulity.

Was this new bag advertised as coming soon?

Any chance on paying the difference in FC points from the nulity cost to this new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    This is a real kick in the nuts barely two weeks after I bought account wide upgrade to coffer of nulity.

Was this new bag advertised as coming soon?

Any chance on paying the difference in FC points from the nulity cost to this new one?
    I started a suggestion thread on test server forums:

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59140

the more who post there, the more squeaky the wheel is...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast