Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coffer of Infinity - New Inventory Box

So its 27$ for 29 more inventory slots if I own Nulity? Nice :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    there really should be introduced some kind of price fragmentation if you own some of the lesser bags already, otherwise the prices will go more and more absurd with the increasing bags
    Last edited by Argantes; 11th February 2014 at 12:10.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Price is a huge ripoff but I guess I will buy it anyway.
    And Morte is right.
    I think its too late to use something like SWTOR model. You simply buy + x number of slots per x amount of store points which gradually increase the more bigger your inventory is.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Just like tsw then. Would be neat to have such option.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Great to hear about a bigger inventory bag!

But...
    Why doesn´t Funcom tell us about? Why do we have to find out by ourselves?
    Are there other things in the shop we still haven´t discovered?

Maybe someone can log all his steps, if he´s going to upgrade his coffer of nullity into this coffer of infinity.

Reason:
    I made a strange and EXPENSIVE experience with the last Funcom-offer, when I UNLOCKed my coffer of nullity

Please have a look at my log HERE and be warned!
    I hope Funcom has learned about this mistake. I don´t want to pay 30$ again just to find out that only the difference of 540 Funcom points (3240 - 2700 = 540) would have to be paid.
    I own the difference in Funcom points, but there is no "UNLOCK" sign to me.
    When buying the Coffer of Infinity, it doesn't matter what lesser bag you had previously. You have to pay the full price. The Store mechanics work they same way as in your "log", so if you buy a single Coffer of Infinity, you will have to go through the same steps to pay the difference to get the unlock.

Basically, just get enough points and buy the unlock to start with.

I tried to get a GM to help me do an "upgrade" from nullity unlock to infinity unlock. It didn't happen. Have to pay the full price if I want it.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

An upgrade option would be nice. Just bought a smaller bag for all my characters (on two accounts...) for hard earned cash.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Since this was a new box offer, I'd like to see Funcom let people pay the difference and get a larger bag unlock option. If I had known there was going to be a 151 count bag I would have bought that one as an unlock rather than the 97 account wide bag.

If I knew this new box was coming out I wouldn't have bought the Coffer of Nullity a month ago. Thank you FC...
    I hope they come up with some sort of special pricing to upgrade for those who have bought and paid for the bigger bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    $0.92 per slot? Does this **** come with lube or is it a prison ****?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast