Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World Boss loot

I have a dual core 3.5. That's not enough for sure
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Some of the social gear is pretty nice. Some not so much. But it's way better then some of the horrible drops.....
    I don´t really mind the social gear, but make it as infinite claim once you find it, ffs.
    we´re at 3rd boss of 12 with most of them dropping more than one social set and I´m already out of space witg the Bag of Nullity etc... when it comes to next world bosses loot, ain´t nobody got space for that
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by hugoka View Post
    Purple box should have every time,, 5 rare trophy, 1 t3 relic, 1 t4 relic and the drop prize,,
    Rare and high tier relics for people that stand there like stupid sheep while Obsidian Gaze is being cast and get oneshoted few seconds later? No thanks.

Apologies to all sheep of Hyboria :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    I don´t really mind the social gear, but make it as infinite claim once you find it, ffs.
    we´re at 3rd boss of 12 with most of them dropping more than one social set and I´m already out of space witg the Bag of Nullity etc... when it comes to next world bosses loot, ain´t nobody got space for that
    Well, they just added a new 151 slot bag to the shop - moar space

But, yeah, about the social gear, I've though exactly the same thing. Each boss dropping unique sets is great, but space is a huge issue. Let us put it in claims.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Well, they just added a new 151 slot bag to the shop - moar space

But, yeah, about the social gear, I've though exactly the same thing. Each boss dropping unique sets is great, but space is a huge issue. Let us put it in claims.
    oh great, 1 month after I´ve finally bought unlock for the Nullity one (and everyone and his mother got it free via the world boss bug the very next day).. well, guess I´ve been double screwed

also it doesn´t solve the problem, only postpones it for about 1-2 months
    Last edited by Argantes; 11th February 2014 at 07:15.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

took my main hoping for cool things and i get
    5 crowns
    full t1 full t2
    3 vanity sets
    2 t3 relics

keep in mind my main is full khatai and some t4

so i take an alt and get

2 pets one seagull and 1 baslisk
    and 10 t3 relics

i dont mind the t1 and 2 stuff dropping but i could use the relics on my main for some bd gear or something at least
    rings swords all cool just dont drop for me
    few guildies got 2 rings each and multiple pets

My gf has been home sick from work a few days now and probably killed Basilisk at least a hundred times. A few t1/2 epics and a TON of vanity sets. No new weapons or accessories.

That god damn Heavens Lake vanity set must have a 50% drop chance.

BTW vanity set's supposed to be vendorable right? For some reason on most of my toons it can be sold, but for my oldest toon there's just no options for it. Anyone know what's up?

Commons sets (leviathan, Slayer, Titan...) can be sold.
    Regionals sets (like heaven's lake) can't be sold.

I think regionals sets have a bigger loot rate than others, as they are only obtainable during 1 boss. So it's better like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast