Thread: redlines and lag

Default redlines and lag

Seems to me redlines and lag is getting outta hand in this game. Time for a maintenance or something?

This morning at about the same time, I had red bar with only a character. Was in chosain in fury. If I reloged, red bar from start. That strange thing never happened to me. Other chars worked fine, but I didn't tryed Chosain.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

World boss nearby perhaps? Anyway...for me these days were actually very smooth. I have kiled like 100+ bosses and crashed only once when a I was aproaching one and all the participating players started to pop up on screen.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    World boss nearby perhaps? Anyway...for me these days were actually very smooth. I have kiled like 100+ bosses and crashed only once when a I was aproaching one and all the participating players started to pop up on screen.
    on Fury, world bosses are mostly fought in NG and there is barely any lag, so I´d guess there is some other problem there
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Today I started getting kicked out to the log screen.
    No message, and no lag before. Just suddenly back at log screen.
    Happened 4 times today, but never before.

Quote Originally Posted by padishar View Post
    Today I started getting kicked out to the log screen.
    No message, and no lag before. Just suddenly back at log screen.
    Happened 4 times today, but never before.
    any specific zone or just randomly? I´ve got like 100% chance to land in character screen when I try to walk in the Shaulun yard, where you go to Grey Leopard and the fashion NPCs are placed.. FC support seems to be clueless so far about what´s going on in this "bermuda triangle"

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    please suffer more pve nabs - fury is ok!
    you mean something in line with "yay, we got so few players here, that we don´t make any load for the servers at all"? then congratulations, dear Sir

Fury (or even Aqui) used to be quite laggy at times as well, I mean few years ago, when there some relevant population to speak of

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    any specific zone or just randomly? I´ve got like 100% chance to land in character screen when I try to walk in the Shaulun yard, where you go to Grey Leopard and the fashion NPCs are placed.. FC support seems to be clueless so far about what´s going on in this "bermuda triangle"
    No, happens in many areas. from HoC to OT