Thread: No man is an island

Default No man is an island

Hello.

I need help finding the beeswax. I really cant find it, been running around the whole marked area several times, killed all monsters in the area, but i dont find that wax!

Its part 2 of the quest No man is an island.

Would be really thankful for any good answers :-)

It would help to tell us what level this quest is and where it's suppose to take place. I haven't all the quest's name in mind and beeswax doesn't ring a bell
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Yeah, have not heard of this place or this quest either. Could you give us some more details Heradil?
    Retired

If this is the Dragonspine quest, you need to be at the oasis at the top of the map. The beeswax will clickable items in the trees around the oasis.

Oh, sorry about that bad information!

Yes, it is at Dragonspine and the marked area are around the oasis and into the worm larvas lair.

Its the second part, called A Grisly Undertaking.

(EDIT)
    I found the wax, it was at the top of the oasis , in a tree. Thank you, Texan615!! :-D
    Last edited by Heradil; 30th June 2013 at 08:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Heradil View Post
    Oh, sorry about that bad information!

Yes, it is at Dragonspine and the marked area are around the oasis and into the worm larvas lair.

Its the second part, called A Grisly Undertaking.

(EDIT)
    I found the wax, it was at the top of the oasis , in a tree. Thank you, Texan615!! :-D
    Nice, now you will eventually have to avoid worms to get to a quest objective. Sorta Dune like lol.

Can't say I've ever come across this quest. Where does it originate?